Looking for friends to motivate me who log daily !

Options
Hi! I'm just randomly trying to find new friends on here to help with my motivation! The friends I have on here are not interactive ! :) I have my diary open for others to check out ! Please give me an add! I'd love more support !

Replies

• scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you. I log daily. I try to comment as well but I am not as consistent as I'd like to be. Anyone else that needs more friends for motivation and support please add me as well!
  • AriaLace
    AriaLace Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I log daily, even when the days (like today!) aren't so good! But sure everyone is allowed one bad day haha. Anyone can add me, my diary is open for friends to see.
  • fastmanchris27
    fastmanchris27 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I log daily, I try to push myself to stay on track but would like to have someone else for motivation
  • elleske
    elleske Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I log daily. Diary is open to friends. Looking for more friends!
  • eiliskennykk
    eiliskennykk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I log daily also! Add me
  • kaboom987
    kaboom987 Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm going to start logging daily! I'll add you! :smiley:
  • charden875
    charden875 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I log daily. add me, just started, and I'm not a jerk. :)
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have been logging for almost a year! I have an open diary and try and get 5 workouts in a week! Feel free to add me
  • lisa01marie
    lisa01marie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I log daily as well & looking for new friends.
  • Gotgunz
    Gotgunz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back into logging daily & love all the support I can get, too! The more friends, the merrier!!
  • iamjennica35
    iamjennica35 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Kennyb2183
    Kennyb2183 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm looking for motivation to log consistently as well. Feel free to add me.
  • kimberly2402
    kimberly2402 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Going to try to add you
  • Mel3933
    Mel3933 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am very dedicated to logging my food everyday and committed to my workouts. I'll give you an add. Anytime you want to message for support I love to chat.
  • princessmoon162004
    Options
    EVERYONE ADD ME! I'M NEEDING NEW FRIENDS HERE...I factory reset my phone carelessly and it wiped out all my friends....Add me! Motivators needed!
  • alexpriceonline
    alexpriceonline Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I log everyday! I'm looking for friends on here to keep me motivated and accountable. Please add me!
  • olyamhc
    olyamhc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Since I joined 1.5 weeks ago, I've logged daily. I am losing 25lbs total and building muscle. I also try to be as interactive as I can be with comments! Add me if you're interested.
  • pesigrandi
    pesigrandi Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I log daily for now. Feel free to add me. I comment some but not necessarily daily.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    What a motivating group! I like seeing how others are doing. Reminds me that others are working towards their goals, and it can keep me on track, too.
  • mjffey
    mjffey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well. I've never done this before, but maybe it will help me too if i have friends. People can add me if they don't mind that I'm vegan.