Crappy Running Stories

Options
Admit it...you had to poop so bad that you popped a squat right on the side of the road.
Tell us a story about one of your crappier runs.
Mine? I was trail running and had the sudden urge to shart. Knowing I wouldn't be able to hold it in, I jumped off the path, several feet through mossy earth but spread out trees (so I couldn't exactly hide), yanked my pants down and blasted the biggest, loudest, messiest crap ever. I was grateful for the moss, but not thankful for the fact that the area I was in was an island between two separate trails, and a family with two super hot guys my age were staring directly at me from the other trail. Remember to smile and wave...but not with the hand holding the moss you just used to wipe with.

Replies

• JullzGood
    JullzGood Posts: 62 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Lmao, this is the funniest thing I've probably ever read on MFP XD i am not a runner, so I have no stories, but thanks for the laugh! Too funny
  • ohsosweet26
    ohsosweet26 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I used to run at this section of a bike path where I believe thAt all dogs and cats in our area live got potty. It was like an obstacle course because it had a bunch of poop that their owners never cleaned. I stepped on dog poo 3 fricking times, then I decided to abandon that section. Now that I thought about it, I don't know why I kept on running there after stepping on poo once lol
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I wore shorts that were WAYYYY too big for me and got bit in the bum by some dog the crappy owner let roam
  • Marieyeyeam
    Marieyeyeam Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    This is why I keep the treadmill in the bathtub
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Admit it...you had to poop so bad that you popped a squat right on the side of the road.
    Tell us a story about one of your crappier runs.
    Mine? I was trail running and had the sudden urge to shart. Knowing I wouldn't be able to hold it in, I jumped off the path, several feet through mossy earth but spread out trees (so I couldn't exactly hide), yanked my pants down and blasted the biggest, loudest, messiest crap ever. I was grateful for the moss, but not thankful for the fact that the area I was in was an island between two separate trails, and a family with two super hot guys my age were staring directly at me from the other trail. Remember to smile and wave...but not with the hand holding the moss you just used to wipe with.

Marry me.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    My bike was broken, so I went for a run. Does that count?
  • UltraVegRunnerBabe
    UltraVegRunnerBabe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    kxbrown27 wrote: »

Marry me.

I think I'm a bit too young for you, but I'm flattered!
  • UltraVegRunnerBabe
    UltraVegRunnerBabe Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    My bike was broken, so I went for a run. Does that count?

No? But thank you?
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I have a story but it's not related to excersise but it is about poo so.....
    Me and the bf went to a 'zoo' that turned out to be a drive through zoo where the animals come up to your car and eat food pellets you purchased in your window. These huge animals literally stick their giant heads with their hot breath inside your car and try to eat you or it feels like that. An ominous sign is posted about not feeding the zebras. O_O We are having a blast for a while screaming our heads off as an ostrich darts it's head in the car and then runs away, insulted by my screeches. Then it hits me....I had Cookout before we got there and there must have been a cross contamination with gluten bc my stomach starts bubbling up. The situation escalates as we move through this zoo at a snails pace. There's no getting out, there's no turning around. You are just stuck in line. I'm desperate. I'm starting to think it's a rational idea to leave the car and run behind one of these skinny trees to relieve myself....with all the giant animals with horns and the ominous zebras everywhere sure to swarm a human in hope of food. With the huge line of cars filled with people likely recording. The bf tells me I can't do that and I'll either get killed or fined for pooing here. So, I dump the feed bucket of remaining pellets, take down my pants and hover over it in the front passenger seat in broad daylight. BUT!!! I see the light at the end of the tunnel! We made it out by taking a shortcut and missing the rhinos and giraffes. My exceptional sphincter managed not to explode and I made it to the restroom. I have been very lucky so far as there have been many emergencies in my life. I am blessed...or cursed...Imma go with cursed.