Just started, looking for friend for motivation and inspiration...Please feel free to add

Options
Hi everyone, My name is Mellisa.I have just recently started my weight loss journey, finally after years of procrastinating! I am 5'6 and my starting weight was 106kg, I am current at 103 kg and goal weight is 60kg....My BMI is 36.6 which is on the high end of the spectrum meaning am Obese which is so crazy to me but I am gonna work hard to get to a healthier weight

Replies

• mayata33
    mayata33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Melissa :) My name is Maya and I also recently started (well re-started in fact, but I hope this time will be the one and I won't quit).
    I wish you to achieve your goals and live a great fit journey :smiley: !!!
  • dkhaggerty
    dkhaggerty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa and Maya!

I am Diana. I've been an on and off MFP user for years, but have recently decided that I need to be consistent for the long haul. I've found that having a few friends on here has really motivated me to 1) login and 2) actually record pretty honestly most days (I really love the quick calorie add feature when I don't feel like really thinking about what I just ate).

If you are looking for motivation buddies, please add me. I'm committed to normal eating (defined as some days are really healthy and some days are less so but it is okay) and being active (I was never an athlete but always an athlete at heart?).

Diana
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone ...I am Megan....I have lost 91 lbs with 30 to go....wishing you all the very best ...Feel free to add me :)
  • Healthytoshanik
    Healthytoshanik Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, we can take this journey together. Welecome friend
  • Healthytoshanik
    Healthytoshanik Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Tosha, this is my second time around with the weight. I balloon up to 256 in 2008 or 9. Start working out and droped down to 199. Git into a new relationship, stopped wirking out, eating, everything and wirking like crazy. Weight went back up, this time 262. The highest, very discouraged. Started getting all these aches and pains and tiered. I said something has got to stop. So i put me first. I'm taking this journey again. My goal is 180, 190. I want to tone and be strong and healthy, happy and encourage other. Welcome new friend.
  • jennytzou
    jennytzou Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ! I am Jenny from Greece! This is the third time trying to lose weight. I remember myself always struggling with weight loss. I reached my highiest 282lbs and now I am 260 lbs . So I decided to finish my journey this time. We can stay motivated , feel free to add me !!!
  • Brewtuz
    Brewtuz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all and be strong and stay focused on your goals and get it!
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Emma, getting a new start :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • TygerDawn
    TygerDawn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hiya, back in this for the second time after being unwell for the past year to lose 30kg the right way. From Gold Coast Australia :) Feel free to add me, logging daily.