Should I get the paid version of this app?

Options
shopgirl6682
shopgirl6682 Posts: 1 Member
edited February 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I'm really enjoying this app. I keep going back and forth between this app and 21 Day Fix. Are there any benefits to upgraded to the paid version of this app? I think I need to pick something and stick with it.

Replies

• alexpriceonline
    alexpriceonline Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've been using the free version of MFP for years (since before under armour brought it and introduced the premium model). Thankfully they kept all of the important features in the free version and I personally don't see the need to upgrade.

The only reason I would tell someone to upgrade is if that will make you more likely to actually use the app. Sometimes its an extra accountability tool if you're paying for something.
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm really enjoying this app. I keep going back and forth between this app and 21 Day Fix. Are there any benefits to upgraded to the paid version of this app? I think I need to pick something and stick with it.

Do you feel like you are missing out? I like the free version. I have no need for the paid. If it were a one time fee then MAYBE but monthly? Yearly? Not worth it. They would do better to offer a one time fee for the added features then offer a monthly subscription to access trainers and dietitians or diet plans with recipes and shopping lists. (THAT would be worth it!!)