gabegrammy Posts: 147 Member
3 cups chopped cauliflower
1/4 cup 2% milk
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1 tbsp unsalted butter
salt
pepper
garlic powder

cook cauliflower in water with a little salt. drain well. put all ingredents in a bullet type mixer. mix well. add salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste. should be about 1 1/2 cups of finished products, 3- 1/2 cup servings. 76 calories per serving.

Replies

• miarose24
    miarose24 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I love this! So tasty too
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I make mine similar but with greek yogurt instead of the milk and feta instead of parm, try it, so good!
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    This also works quite well with celeriac. :)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    This also works quite well with celeriac. :)

Or turnips, parsnips or rutabaga. Or a combination of any/all.
  • highlightshadow
    highlightshadow Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    We tried this recipe the other night... but did maybe 1.5x the ingredients.... we ended up with 18 made each was maybe 2.5" long and an inch thick and once i worked out the cals of what we put in and how many it made they were only 46 each! They're really nice and tasty too. Plus you can add some additional spices to adjust the flavour to suit (cumin, smoked or hot paprika, cajun mix)

http://www.justataste.com/5-ingredient-baked-cauliflower-tots-recipe/
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    One of my absolute favorites! I skip the milk and add in a Tablespoon of cream cheese or a dollop of sour cream. I've also added roasted garlic - wonderful. Sometimes I'll add the parm to a small amount of panko bread crumbs, sprinkle on top and pop it in the oven until browned. More calories, but it gives it a nice crunch - I serve this at Thanksgiving every year.
  • readytobeatfat54
    readytobeatfat54 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I wonder if almond milk would work? I don't really enjoy milk, but in cooking/baking I have used almond milk and it seems to work just fine.