SAHM Looking for support

Options
Hi, my name is Lani. I am a stay at home mom. I recently had my mirena removed because it has caused me to gain weight and made me hella cranky! I just joined a gym down the street from my house. I've been working out everyday for the past 16 Days. I'm going to use this board to log my progress and would love to have more friends on here. I need to lose 40 lbs to be at my prebaby weight. I love ZUMBA & Yoga :D

Replies

• auroreia
    auroreia Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Lani! My name is Juli... I just joined yesterday and I think the working out part is going to be my hardest problem. I'll encourage you if you encourage me! Go ahead and friend me!
  • _Emu_
    _Emu_ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hey lani, I'm a sahm too, I'll add you if thast ok?
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Welcome, will send you a friend request!
  • Henry513
    Henry513 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I am also a SAHM and would love to be your friend on here :) I love to do kickoxing, circuit training or really anything that gets my heart pumping! :)
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im also a SAHM.. sending a FR ;)
  • candj2009
    candj2009 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    August 1st will be my first day as a SAHM or as my husband jokes "CEO of Coby and Emily Inc." I've been doing Turbofire since June and am loving it. I am able to get it done while my daughter is napping and my son sometimes works out with me. Good luck and I'll send a FR.
  • Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I too, am a SAHM. I am here for ya! I already passed my pre baby weight and still have a big way to go! I was considered obese before i got preggers, so I wanna be in the healthy range. I had gestational diabetes while preggers too, so now I am pre-disposed to it :cry:
  • HSmamato4
    HSmamato4 Posts: 70
    Options
    Another SAHM here. Sounds like you are on the right track. Feel free to add me.
  • vcp214
    vcp214 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, Lani! I'm also a SAHM, I have an 18 month old and am currently below my pre-pregnancy weight but still have about 15lbs to lose.
  • Janice4945
    Janice4945 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I jut want to know what a SAHM is??
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sharon,
    feel free to add me -- I love to ZUMBA too
  • dance_jen
    dance_jen Posts: 10
    Options
    New to this site and trying to maintain the weight lost since January. Also, want to know what SAHM is?
    SW: 135
    Goal achieved: 110
  • leilani♥
    leilani♥ Posts: 579
    Options
    Welcome!

SAHM = stay at home mom.
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    New to this site and trying to maintain the weight lost since January. Also, want to know what SAHM is?
    SW: 135
    Goal achieved: 110

Me too! LOL! Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: - I sent a friend request to you already.

Googled and SAHM is "Stay at home mom" or "Sexy and Hot Mom:blushing: ." Take your pick! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Janice4945
    Janice4945 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    duhhhh never mind...stay at home mom...i get it!
  • calih1983
    calih1983 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new too and a sahm I have 130-150 to lose as my big goal and my smaller goals will be 25 at a shot til I'm healthy again! Lani I'm sending a fr, anyone else in need of friends feel free to add me! I'm positive and upbeat about weightloss and I KNOW this time I'm going to do it for good!