Shaun T kicked my BUTT!!!!!

Options
OMG first day of insanity and I cant even get off the floor! I had no idea I was this out of shape, but I can definitely feel my abs and other body parts burning!! It should be fun getting up for work tomorrow!

Replies

• bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Great job man! Week 1 is going to be hell, but push through it and think of the new you. Which DVD did you do today?
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options
    Shaun T is a serious butt kicker! There are some days that I feel drained for the rest of the day after doing one of his workouts. We thought we did P90X, Insanity-We Got This. lol. A lot harder than we thought.
    Today we did Plyometric Cardio Circuit.
  • selfdiscipline73
    selfdiscipline73 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    He will do that! Insanity is an awesome workout! It will definitely let you know where you stand! Good luck and "dig deep"!
  • momof2_0710
    momof2_0710 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've so been wanting to try it out. Just need to get it. Good Luck!
  • bmarq21
    bmarq21 Posts: 45
    Options
    thanks everyone!! i'm worn out just from the fit test! yikes! but i'm eager to see what tomorrow's workout will bring
  • titletown
    titletown Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Upper Body bonus dvd as my weight training / cardio for a couple weeks now 2-3 times a week and am seeing terrific results already.

The first couple times I did it I could barely lift my arms to type on my computer for a few hours after LOL
  • bobbybdoe
    Options
    Just finished my 3rd fit test for Insanity today:
    Switch kicks - 69
    Power Jacks - 59
    Power Knees - 73
    Power Jumps - 29
    Globe Jumps - 14
    Suicide Jumps - 16
    Push-Up Jacks - 21
    Low Plank Oblique - 30

What'd you get?
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    Shaun is a beast
    169020_1853210847833_1167640767_32211965_2064099_n.jpg
  • bobbybdoe
    Options
    Shaun is a beast
    169020_1853210847833_1167640767_32211965_2064099_n.jpg

Woah where'd you meet him?!
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    I got that picture when he came through Columbus Ohio for a workout.
    I see him at least once a year. He is merciless in a live workout.
  • bmarq21
    Options
    i have it all written down on a paper at home but if I remember correctly, i think my numbers are close to yours, but i'll let u know for sure when I get home
  • bmarq21
    Options
    Max- I couldnt imagine doing a live workout with shaun T at the fitness level I'm at now! i'm almost certain i'd have to be taken to the hospital lol
  • titletown
    titletown Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    LOL, I remember all to well peeling myself up off the floor between rotations the first couple times I did the Upper Body Workout vid.

Looking back though, it was a very good feeling pain and exhaustion ;)
  • tuneses
    tuneses Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've done day 5 today and I've had to up my calories and protein post workout lol. It's a great feeling though aint it.
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options
    Bmarq21, how did u like Cardio Recovery? Lol, the word recovery is deceiving. It definitely ain't no piece of cake like P90X XStretch!