Lovin it...

Options
Hello, my name is Carol and I have finally reached a point in my life where I need to get serious about taking care of not only my family but myself as well!! Awhile back, I knew I had to get real and get healthy but it all seemed so daunting and I would start but never stick with it! This amazing tool, myfitnesspal...takes alot of the stress out and I can be excited about the new food creations I get to cook and tracking excercise...this will be such a great motivator for me!!

I look foward in being part of this amazing community of support!!

Replies

• ☆ShawnsMom08☆
    ☆ShawnsMom08☆ Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome! If you want a a new friend, request me! :)
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    welcome and best of luck you can do it!!!
  • Emily4H
    Emily4H Posts: 170
    Options
    welcome and good luck with your journey!!! You can do it and we are all here for you!!! Friend me if you would like too! :flowerforyou:
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is an amazing community of people. The support and motivation you'll receive here is unparellel to any other diet/plan/group out there. I wish you the best on your journey towards a healthier you. You CAN do it! :o)
  • Rhonda_A
    Rhonda_A Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome, Carol. This is a great source of support. I have only been on for about a month, but it seems to help. Feel free to send me a friend request.

--Rhonda