Happy :)

Options
So I started back up on this app in October but still couldn't take getting healthy too serious. These past two months I really cracked down on my diet and this past week I started exercising again. I've lost 15 pounds total since my weigh in in October. Which proved to me that exercise isn't everything. Counting my calories and eating healthier with help of this app really helped motivate me and now I'm never turning back! I have 23 more pounds to go and I couldn't be more excited and ready to reach my goal! Bless all of you and let's do this!

Replies

• HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work paying off. Best wishes on the losing the rest, it sounds as though you have everything wonderfully under control. <3
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    The old wifes' tale... " eat less, move more" applies. First "eat less (rubbish food)" then "move more". The most important of the two comes first! Well done
  • findaabalance
    findaabalance Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I really am happy to see so many inspiring and genuinely good hearted people on here who really want others to succeed and accomplish their goals. It truly is a breath of fresh air. Thanks again! :)
  • tj015
    tj015 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That is great! Keep rocking it!