Hi! I need friend-help! :D

Options
Hi! My name is Jess, I have an almost-two year old, a husband, and two dogs. I keep trying to lose weight, and I keep giving up. Each time I give up I feel more like a failure and it's harder to try again. I need some friends to push me and cheer for me and share my plight! I weigh 220 now, which is actually five pounds less than when I got pregnant but I want to get down to at least 170 ish (depending on how I look/feel when I get there). I'm 5'10'', 20 years old, and my back and knees hurt. I have got to lose this weight! If you want to be my mutual motivation pal, add me (cause I'm new and don't know how to add people!) :D

Replies

• brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site. it is a great resource. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Elleebell
    Elleebell Posts: 56
    Options
    Wellll I don't know how to add people but thanks for the welcome and I will try to figure it out :)
  • amandalynn21
    Options
    Welcome, I'll add you now :)
  • Elleebell
    Elleebell Posts: 56
    Options
    Yay! Thanks :) I hope we can help motivate each other!
  • Natp274
    Natp274 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent, good luck on this journey. You can do it ! :)
  • x88Nik88x
    x88Nik88x Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi there, im sure with the support on here you can achieve your goal, friend request on its way xx
  • nursenelson
    nursenelson Posts: 295
    Options
    Great to have you! this is an amazing weight loss tool!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Here to help, feel free to add me. :happy:
  • PJS323
    PJS323 Posts: 115
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, we can all use help & support. My advice is take it one meal, one workout, one day at a time. Thinking in long terms gets harder to do, and most give up. I took my weight loss 10 lbs at a time, and now I'm only 1.5lbs away from 100. You CAN do it!!!
  • lparker1976
    Options
    HELLO : add me also please , need lost of help am 260 am 35 year old
  • lparker1976
    Options
    HELLO : add me also please , need lost of help am 260 am 35 year old ::embarassed: