New fitness friends

Options
Hi guys. My names Nikki and I'm from Australia, just looking for some new mates on here to help keep each other motivated in our fitness journey. I joined a few days ago now.

I've started at 107kgs (235lbs) at age 24 which im not proud of at all. I'm looking to lose 20kgs to begin with (so about 44lbs I think). But overall my end goal is to lose probably 30 or 40kgs (roughly 80lbs? Sorry not 100% with my conversion haha)

Look forward to getting to know you all :)

Replies

• linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Sent request to you welcome
  • RaviSharma911
    RaviSharma911 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi ...i am from India
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • reyoflightphoto
    reyoflightphoto Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am honest and tough. I don't say "great job", unless I mean it, and if I think your food or attitude needs some work I say so. But it's all in love because I want to see people succeed. Add me if you want an honest friend. Otherwise I wish you well in your journey. I love Australia by the way. My dad lived there when I was in high school and I spent a good deal of my time in the summers hanging out in Circular Quay, Sydney. I miss it. Sigh...
  • carltank
    carltank Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Nikki.

Hello from the UK.

40kg is going to be some hard graft, I'm sure you can do it and it will definitely pay off. One thing this app is doing for me so far #6day in is stopping me eating so much rubbish foods as I don't want to enter them into my diary.

Add me if u like as I have no clue how to do so.

• Kennyb2183
    Kennyb2183 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for friends to keep each other motivated