looking for my calorie count friends

Options
For the past year I have been encouraged by reading the posts of those who were using calorie count. Though I never personally posted I will miss them unless they find me.

Replies

• suepetersonhatch7
    Options
    I am struggling with plan. I've been in Weight Watchers for years. I just went through Divorce and gained 25 or so pounds back from depression. I need encouragement and suggestions n support please. I do go to gym.
  • mrarmaan
    mrarmaan Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    present sir/mam
  • mrarmaan
    mrarmaan Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    m not good at gym but good at counting calories
  • sumrdream
    sumrdream Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Why did you leave CC? I was on there too but decided this was easier and the app works better on my phone!
  • anastasias30
    anastasias30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • sasafras21
    sasafras21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Let's do this from a counselors point of view to fight depression engage in some meditation or breathing skills it relaxes the body and burns calories
  • Trishcolli
    Trishcolli Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi all ! CALORIE COUNT is closing hence reason most of us here for those of you that didn't know! We have created 2 groups on here. You can find them under Community , Groups. Then type in -CALORIE COUNT PEOPLE . Here you can find lots of familiar faces . Also some members have taken time to post some helpful advice on "how to " for cc'ers as we migrate over! If you wish to join group -please do that way other cc'ers can find and friend you or vice versa so you can see each other on news feed. There's another group set up around same time a bit of overlap but it's called "CALORIE COUNT refugees' good wishes.