Half way there!

Options
Hi there! This is my first post on the forums, I usually just lurk on here reading the topics. I am 5"4 and 26 years old.

I've tried losing weight before by just cutting out "bad" food and exercising, but it never lasted since I had too bad of cravings for the foods I loved and binged after about a month. The last time I tried it this way was in July last year, I lost 8 pounds and then gained half of it back by the time I tried out MFP 85 days ago.

I started at 208 in July, 204.5 when I started using MFP. I've lost 30 pounds total, and 26.5 on here. My first goal is to be 145, then once I see how I feel at that weight maybe get down to 130 - 135.

7a8uhhlqj45s.png

7nea5ikdnkln.png

I'm really excited to see what I will look like later! It's nice to be able to post on here finally after seeing everyone's success.

Replies

• erikaellacott
    erikaellacott Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing....keep up the great work girl!!!
  • Argemone83
    Argemone83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome work. You look great.
  • LiveLoveFitFab
    LiveLoveFitFab Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! Looking awesome. I love how your pictures are the same outfit and facial expression lol, you have to do that the whole way until you're done. Too cool for school!

• serenitysama
    serenitysama Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm really proud of myself for making it this far~
  • Pooshka2
    Pooshka2 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're an inspiration to the rest of us!
  • success313
    success313 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I really like how you posed exactly the same in the two sets. You can see the difference!
  • skinnyislandgurl
    skinnyislandgurl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bravo! congrats
  • Bites_2017
    Bites_2017 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm a lurker too hahaha. Can't wait to post my own success one day! You've lost a good amount all over by the looks of it! Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
  • deonbfit
    deonbfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! I'm started at 202 and im currently sitting at 194. Cant wait to get to where you are!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!