Carman Electra DVDs?

Options
Has anyone done Carman Electra's (sp?) Fit to Strip Disk 2 DVD? I just tried it last night AFTER a work out because I thought it would be easy peasy stuff... I had to shut it off after 15 minutes. Holy crow!!

Anyone else try it? Thoughts? I am going to try it again without exercising before hand!

Replies

• pricetm83
    pricetm83 Posts: 49
    Options
    Has anyone done Carman Electra's (sp?) Fit to Strip Disk 2 DVD? I just tried it last night AFTER a work out because I thought it would be easy peasy stuff... I had to shut it off after 15 minutes. Holy crow!!

Anyone else try it? Thoughts? I am going to try it again without exercising before hand!

I actually did them back in college and yeah they are no where NEAR as easy as I initially thought they would be. I recently brought them back out of storage to try them again to change up my workout.
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    They are so much fun...I love them all, and disk 2 is definitely a hardcore workout :)
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I've honestly always been curious about her dvd's, but I kept hearing mixed reviews over them so I never invested..
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Anyone venture a guess on how Disk 2 compares to the 30 Day Shred? I just picked it up as well... I am scared
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have it. I had two issues with it. There is no variation. You do the same workout every time. I was doing it about 3 times a week for over a month and found my body got used to it. The biggest issue though is it's just too long. 50 minutes from end to end. I don't have that much time. I've been doing 30DS for about 3 weeks now and I like it more. It's half as long so I actually have time to do it without feeling like I'm cutting it short. And it's plenty hard. And by the time one workout doesn't quite make me feel like I'm going to die, it's time to move up to the next level. I also like that you're not doing anything for more than a minute in 30DS. I get bored easily.
    So, all in all, if you have the time, it's a good start but I wouldn't use it long term.