Needing some more accountabilibuddies

Options
babybear_mt
babybear_mt Posts: 81 Member
edited February 2017 in Motivation and Support
Hi all! I'm looking for some friends to help hold me accountable!! (Imagine that, seeing this post on the motivation and support page!!)

A little bit about me: I am a stay at home mom to the most amazing 10 month old little boy. I started this weight loss journey when he was 4 months old. I gained around 40/42 pounds during my pregnancy, and had only lost 22 of those pounds, when I decided enough was enough. I started my journey at 216.4 pounds. I've got down to 169.4 a few days ago (I'm 5'7"). I want to get down to 145/150, and see what I think when I'm there. I've always been a bit chunky, always the fat friend. This is the lightest I've ever weighed as an adult!! Anyways, I live in southeastern Montana, where we are currently having the hardest winter we've had in quite a while, and I'm going crazy being cooped up in the house. 6 months ago, I would go walking and jogging, but haven't had enough nice weather this winter to get out. I live in a small town of about 450 people, so I have no option of a gym membership :-( I mostly do YouTube workout videos, if I feel like it (most times I don't!!). I do go to a cardio class at a local church once or twice a week, depending on if my mom can watch my little, or if my husband can get off work early enough.

So that's my life. I'm needing friends that are willing to call me out on not exercising very often or if I've binged too many days or if you see that I didn't actually complete my diary for the day. I need friends that are willing to actually pay attention to each other. I have a couple local friends that I talk to outside MFP, but I need more, and some with tough love approaches!! I'm so close to a goal I never thought I'd get to. I can't give up now! I just need a bit more support (and I'm willing to reciprocate in kind!!!). If you think you're up to the task, please shoot me a friend request, with a message attached! I hate accepting just a request with no blurb!! Thanks in advance, peeps!!

Replies

• nstroud187
    nstroud187 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds like to me your doing a amazing job of dropping the weight. Keep it up.
  • babybear_mt
    babybear_mt Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    nstroud187 wrote: »
    Sounds like to me your doing a amazing job of dropping the weight. Keep it up.

Thank you!! It's been a tough ride, hence the falling off the wagon recently. Just have to get back at it, I guess :smile:
  • slimmint
    slimmint Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you ...