Slim by Summer weigh in day

Options
I didn't see a post started. So I thought I would go ahead. I will be out most the morning.

Down 3lbs this morning

Starting wt 197
current 194.0

hooray, jumping up and down here.

Replies

• mommy0612
    mommy0612 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I didn't see a post started. So I thought I would go ahead. I will be out most the morning.

Down 3lbs this morning

Starting wt 197
    current 194.0

hooray, jumping up and down here.
  • rocknrollchic311
    rocknrollchic311 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hope it's ok if I play! I am new to this site!!

Starting weight: 159
    Today's weight: 153.2

:bigsmile:

127856.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • cmdelux
    cmdelux Posts: 27
    Options
    Congratulations! and keep up the great work. I was excited too this morning - got on the scale and had lost another 2 lbs! Isn't it exciting? And my clothes continue to feel better - looser, more comfortable.

Some of my coworkers have started to notice I am slimmer and that has been a great motivator as well. When I first started this, my pants had gotten so tight I was uncomfortable in them and could barely sit down in them, now some of them are hanging off of me! I didn't realize 19 lbs would make such a difference, but here I am. Only 17 lbs to go and I will have reached one of my big goals - to be less than 200lbs. Yippee!! So here's to summer and getting to that point.
  • Hanna1983
    Hanna1983 Posts: 251
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello,

Can I still join?

Starting weight 168lbs
    Weight today 165.5 lbs

Would love to be half way there (149lbs) by my birthday in July.

We can do this! :glasses:

Good luck everyone.

xxx
  • mandersen16
    Options
    WOW!!! You guys are off to an AMAZING start!!! Congrats to all of you!

My pants have been very tight too, so tight I couldn't sit down either. I just started this about 2 and a half weeks ago so they aren't falling off me yet but they are loosening up in the thigh area thank god! I am NOT buying bigger clothes.

My weigh in isn't until Sunday (motivates me to be good through the weekend) so hopefully I'll see some results.
  • dewassel
    Options
    I'm in! Please remind us next Thursday to weigh in!!! Thanks:smile:

117867.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • WShope
    WShope Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I want to join too. I wanted to be down to at least 135 by march 26. That's the day I leave for Vegas! I would love to be at 130 by May when I go to the Lake for the first time. I want to shock all the people that saw me last year and I felt awful. Everyone had lost some weight except for me.

Weighed this morning 141.0

I think everyone is doing great. We can do this.

:drinker:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I am in 2 !! I want to be under 200 for my anniversary in May so keep me going and count me in!!!
  • arhackney21
    Options
    congrats to all on the weight loss, although my weigh in day is tomorrow i would love to join as well. i am not feeling to good about myself today because i had a horrible day yesterday as far as eating and now i feel like a loser. i started this about 2 weeks ago and i lost 4 pounds my first week and boy was i estatic. my clothes are feeling a little loose as well and i can see a change in my body too. i still have 27 to go last time i weighed in but hopefully that has changed. i got a question that may seem silly, that i hope someone can help me with, I noticed that when i exercise my daily caloric intake number increases but i'm not sure if this is telling me to eat more or should i just stick to my recommended amount of calories per day before the i add my exercise? HELP
  • Hanna1983
    Options
    congrats to all on the weight loss, although my weigh in day is tomorrow i would love to join as well. i am not feeling to good about myself today because i had a horrible day yesterday as far as eating and now i feel like a loser. i started this about 2 weeks ago and i lost 4 pounds my first week and boy was i estatic. my clothes are feeling a little loose as well and i can see a change in my body too. i still have 27 to go last time i weighed in but hopefully that has changed. i got a question that may seem silly, that i hope someone can help me with, I noticed that when i exercise my daily caloric intake number increases but i'm not sure if this is telling me to eat more or should i just stick to my recommended amount of calories per day before the i add my exercise? HELP

Hi arhackney21.

please read this post:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10589-for-those-confused-or-questioning-eating-your-exercise-calo

You definitely should eat your exercise calories. I try to eat at least most of them if I cant eat all.
    Hope this helps :flowerforyou:
  • arhackney21
    Options
    thanks hanna1983...now i know and i can let my friends know we have been pondering this for days
  • Hanna1983
    Options
    your welcome!
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in on this!!

SW: 175
    CW: 168
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I would also love to join if you all don't mind... :flowerforyou:

Starting Weight: 180 on 01/26
    Current Weight: 179 on 01/29 WHOO HOO!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I lost a whole pound in three days!!! OMG, who knew eating right and working out really worked! LOL :laugh:

Not only that, I haven't smoked in three weeks tomorrow! :drinker:
  • arhackney21
    Options
    hey everyone,

i cannot fiqure out how to put my ticker on my page once again i need help.

thanks
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    hey everyone,

i cannot fiqure out how to put my ticker on my page once again i need help.

thanks

Go to tools, create ticker, copy code
    Go to My Home, settings tab, change forum signature, paste code in the box and save...

I just did it myself actually... :smile: :wink:
  • arhackney21
    Options
    thanks, pipinana
  • mommy0612
    mommy0612 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I would also love to join if you all don't mind... :flowerforyou:

Starting Weight: 180 on 01/26
    Current Weight: 179 on 01/29 WHOO HOO!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I lost a whole pound in three days!!! OMG, who knew eating right and working out really worked! LOL :laugh:

Not only that, I haven't smoked in three weeks tomorrow! :drinker:

Wow, good for you!!! Not smoking is hard. My DH and I quit several yrs ago and not at the same time. We just did it. cold turkey.

Congrats to everyone looks like several have lost weight this week. Way to go!
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Can I join Also????:flowerforyou:
    :angry: I started at 175 pounds
    :love: & Now I'm at 173 pounds
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Start weight 244