Need friends.... must stay motivated....

Options
Hey guys,
I just downloaded this app about 30 minutes ago and I'm realizing this is gonna be a lot easier with friends. So... please be my friend. I have no idea how to eat healthy so I'm hoping I'll get some helpful tips and recipes from you guys? If you don't know either, well let's research and learn together. I'm really motivated right now and I know if I have people to talk to, I'll stay motivated even longer. Who know? We might even achieve our goals at some point. Either way, send me a message or friend request and lets help each other out.

Replies

• Onyx_Eve
    Onyx_Eve Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've had MFP for years and used it on and off. And now I am on a mission to lose weight, yet again. I need MFP buddies as well!
  • aubxspice
    aubxspice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'll add you!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Life in general is easier when you have friends who have your back. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me ....I have lost 91 lbs. in a lil over 2 years with 30 to go
  • Kdkatie3
    Kdkatie3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me, personally trying to stay fit and tone up. It really helps when you have others who have the same goals as you.
  • lcdawn4
    lcdawn4 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Would love some friends too, please feel free to send a request.

[edited by MFP Mods]