How many day one's have you had?

Options
I swear I wake up in the morning and think, okay day 1 starts today. Next morning I think. ..day 1 starts here. Today I'm saying Monday will be day 1 again lol. I know I'm not alone in this.

Replies

• markrgeary1
    markrgeary1 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Day one? Had one of them. The next 570 are one at a time.
  • ddeliciosa
    ddeliciosa Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    More than I keep track of. It's always "Eh, next monday" or "1st of next month"
  • DougBeatle
    DougBeatle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am giving it a week to see if my day 1 is good and if so and still a little less tonnage I will call it day 2
  • Decapins
    Decapins Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well how can it really be day one more than once? its day 2, day 300, day 5830.. it doesn't matter how much progress you make. I've already lost 5 lbs even when i fall off track for months it's never going to be day 1 again. You might not feel like it but each time you try you're moving forward! you're one step closer to sticking to it.
  • chrissjourney
    chrissjourney Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yeah I thought about Sunday but it's Super Bowl Sunday so in advance I said nah... haha. Monday!

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,571 Member
    Options
    Yeah I thought about Sunday but it's Super Bowl Sunday so in advance I said nah... haha. Monday!

....ok. Good luck.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Sounds like a whole lot of excuses to me. Your doing it to yourself i really hope you can one day change your thinking. Only person your hurting is yourself.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    You might as well keep trying because the time will pass anyway.
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options

1 more than necessary.

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    another chance, hope... good stuff. much better than giving up.
  • sherrifoster123
    sherrifoster123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I did that as I was going through the holidays. Then on a Sunday I sat down and wrote out an entire weeks worth of meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner). I calculated all the calories and made a chart. That made it so much easier to start. Once I had a plan it wasn't hard.
  • jleighf73
    jleighf73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Too many day ones to count. You just keep trying
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,236 Member
    Options
    How do you define a "Day 1"? I start logging my food intake, and staying under my calorie goal when I see my weight go up a bit ... and then when it's back down where I want it, I ease off the logging until it starts going up a little bit again.

Life is a series of these sorts of adjustments.

But is each time I log again for a bit to make a minor correction to my weight a "Day 1"?