Mummy Friends who work

Options
Hi All

I have been on here just over a month and met some fab friends who are all really motivating, but I am finding it a little demoralising when I read all of their great work outs and I can't even leave the house, and my son needs so much supervision that working out at home isn't an option.

So I am looking for some friends in a similar situation
I work fulltine
I have a 6yr old son who has additional needs
I have a 16yr old daughter who does try and help me out, but her studies are much more important right now than looking after my son, who at the end of the day, isn't her responsibility.
My husband works long hours which don't compliment mine so we see very little of each other and although he wants to support me as much as he can, if he isn't here, when I am I can't leave my son.
We get little sleep as my son doesn't sleep well so often I am just to tired to work out, you don't know tired until you have had a child that wakes up every night and refuses to go back to sleep for hours at a time.

all of the above mean that I have only managed to work 3 1hr training sessions into my week, I used to do so much more just a few years a go and stopping is what has caused this weight gain.

There must be others out there!

Replies

• lcdawn4
    lcdawn4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Ur an awesome mom!!!! Wish I could help u out, i work full time but am able to get sleep. I workout early morning before the sun is up. Happy to hear u are getting some workouts in.
  • Whitney_Massey
    Whitney_Massey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Im a single mom of a 2 year old and work full time so I understand how hard it is to get workouts in. Im still trying to find the time and struggling with motivating myself to do it. Wish you luck!
  • Lisa_ASD_Mummy
    Lisa_ASD_Mummy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys