No motivation, down, no appetite, depression

Options
I need help. I don't know what's wrong with me but for the last 3 years I have had no appetite. I'm a veggie person but even that doesn't make me want to eat. I don't have stomach issues so I don't know what's wrong. :s

Replies

• Sweetincense4iam
    Options
    I wish I could help you... I seem to NEVER have no appetite... I am the opposite. I wish I could be that way somedays! I like to eat too much. I make a plan to do a cleanse or fast and fall short every time! You may not like my answer but it is the Holy Spirit... turning to Him and allowing His love for me to overwhelm me helps with whatever I may be dealing with on this earth.... I am here for a short while and want to try to be grateful for everything.... even my toothbrush and especially my pillow. So many people out there are not living as comfortably. I have several pairs of shoes where some people have none. If there is something we can do to be a part of helping others in our community that helps us not focus and be stuck so much on ourselves and what we feel like but instead what we can do for others...there is nothing that feels better than be able to give to others...even if it is a smile. I hope and pray that you will find your joy in eating again.... but not too much like me..LOL!!! Be blessed ...
  • crissy_home40
    crissy_home40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you sweetheart. I have been to the Dr and just had what's called a hida scan of my gall bladder. Hopefully I find out this week. ;)
  • crissy_home40
    crissy_home40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    @Sweetincense4iam : sorry for the late reply. I believe everything you have said about the Holy Spirit. This is the best suggestion. I'm in tears reading what you said. Thank you so much.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    Thank you sweetheart. I have been to the Dr and just had what's called a hida scan of my gall bladder. Hopefully I find out this week. ;)

I had one last year after years of pain and sure enough it was my gallbladder. What was your function score? Mine was at 8%, no wonder I was miserable. I hope you're feeling better!