Starting over

Options
I haven't logged into this app since January 2015. Since then I've gained 30 lbs!!! 30 lbs in one year!! I was overweight at one point in my life and have vowed to never go back there again. So here I go, it's on!! Time to do what I know to do and get healthy.

Replies

• benandstephlegg
    benandstephlegg Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    j
  • brandiolive
    brandiolive Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I've let the excuse of starting a new practice with my boss set me back. The I work too much and too hard to work out excuse. I can't keep going at this pace. I've gotta kick it up!!!
  • Winston_Edward
    Winston_Edward Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me. In a group it's always fun and better to keep each other motivated.
  • X100KLS1992
    X100KLS1992 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good luck Hun I'm starting again too, feel free to add me x
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    a few years ago, i was committed daily to eating well and exercising, and i lost 52 lbs, then we moved, and over a course of 4-5 years, i gained it all back..i was stress eating because i enrolled in school, my walking route was different (i didnt feel comfortable with change) i just let many excuses take over..i cant believe i let myself get this way again, and i feel gross, and feel like my hubby feels the same (tho he says im beautiful no matter what), so im ready to get back to it..yall feel free to add me, and we can keep each other going..good luck to you all
  • SweetpeaHu
    SweetpeaHu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'd love to add you. I've been inactive on mfp for a couple of years and just started logging again a few days ago. I'm going to try really hard to log consistently.
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    its hard to make new habits and easy to fall back into old one...especially old bad habits
  • annadms8106
    annadms8106 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So, I'm not sure what to say. I have some health conditions and I feel like I have been letting them beat me. This year I want to take control. I stepped out and joined a gym, which is huge for me (almost walked out though). I have anxiety and gyms are a bit out of my comfort. This weight loss journey will be an up hill battle because I have chronic pain, chronic fatigue, and etc. (the list is long). I am hoping to get off of some meds by making healthier choices. Hoping for the best