45 yo In Need of Support!!

Options
Hello! I began MFP at this time last year. In six months I had lost 54 lbs! It was amazing! Well, then I got stressed out, and of course, that means eating. And eating. And eating some more. The good news is I managed to keep 12 lbs off. But I am back here now to take back what is mine...my body! I am feeling a little fragile as I get back on this horse, but I am committed (at least I think I am!). This is why I need help! If anyone feels like me, or wants a friendly person to encourage them, please add me!!

Replies

• lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Its human nature to slip back into your old ways, many of us have done it more than once! Im back after an absence myself and find many of my old MFP friends no longer log in so will send you a friend request. Congrats on working toward a healthier you!
  • Dbarraza68
    Dbarraza68 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Deana. I'll be 49 in April. I have 15lbs to go but I know what it's like to be overweight. I was 245 at my highest and now I'm 160. Goal is 145 to 150. I'm doing the Keto diet and I love it. I've lost 5.4 in two weeks. My oldest daughter has lost 9.6 and youngest daughter 6.4. It's low carb high fat. Lots of really good recipes. If you in a friend I'm here.
  • yvettekeaton
    yvettekeaton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please add me. You are not alone in this journey. We've all started, lost weight, life happens..regain weight...and start again! The blessing is that you made the decision to start again. I'm here for support.
  • runabirun
    runabirun Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Lost weight six years ago when I was 40, and now it's creeping back. Feels much harder this time around, so encouraging pals are even more important. Good luck-- you can do it!
  • SweetpeaHu
    SweetpeaHu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm 43 and just started logging after a two year absence. Life gets in the way of taking care of yourself (job, kids, etc..) but I realize that I need to really focus on my health as well.