How to log Insanity workouts?

Options
How do we log Insanity workouts on the excercise diary? Thanks for any info on that! :)

Replies

• JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    High intensity aerobic exercise is what I would recommend. If you can afford it I would recommend to get a heart rate monitor. It is a lot more accurate. You can get a good one with a chest strap for around 40.00. I am doing Insanity too. Feel free to add me!
  • justsarah
    justsarah Posts: 17
    Options
    thanks for the reply!

Does mfp have a category that I'm missing to log my insanity workout on the diary?

Off to friend you and see how you log it.... ;)
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    heart rate monitor!!! and then in your exercise tab go to create exercise and plus in how long the workout was calories your heart rate monitor says you burned and which workout it was"name".. Congrats on doing insanity and good luck!!feel free to add me for tips and advice.
  • jtenbensel
    jtenbensel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all the "graduations" that you''ve had!! I've tried the P90X but just got too bulky for me--I guess I could have done the lean version--but my hubby and I were doing it together!! Oh well--just started Insanity today--was pretty impressed last night with the fit test--and todays workout was AMAZING--and hour later--and still sweating from it!! haha! jk Any tips or motivational words of wisdom you can give me to stay WITH IT this time--I'm a fairly avid runner--but the heat we are experiencing these days are a KILLER to run in--so that's why we are starting Insanity!! :)