MPF mentioned in Cooking Light Magazine

Options
I was just reading the July issue of Cooking Light Magazine, and guess who started using myfitnesspal to keep track of his calories? None other than the editor, Scott Mowbray. Check it out, if you have access to the magazine, it's on page 6. For some reason he mentioned the name of the site only once, then he changed it to My Pocket Tyrant because according to him, "pals don't let pals count calories". I don't like that he changed the name, but I do like that more and more people are realizing what an amazing site we have in MyFitnessPal. Thanks Mike for this wonderful site!

SORRY I misspelled MFP on the topic section.

Replies

• kgagnon7779
    kgagnon7779 Posts: 216
    Options
    This is exactly how I found MFP!
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    It is a great site and I like that we are all here to support each other. It's not easy losing weight. If it was we would all be thin.
  • angelarozmyn
    Options
    neat :)
  • nextrightthing
    nextrightthing Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    This is truly the best program I have ever done........and I have done sooooo many! Yes thank you to those who set up MFP and run this site.
  • DontThinkJustRun
    DontThinkJustRun Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I saw it mentioned in shape or one of those other fitness magazine in those articles they always do about people losing weight.
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    I was just reading the July issue of Cooking Light Magazine, and guess who started using myfitnesspal to keep track of his calories? None other than the editor, Scott Mowbray. Check it out, if you have access to the magazine, it's on page 6. For some reason he mentioned the name of the site only once, then he changed it to My Pocket Tyrant because according to him, "pals don't let pals count calories". I don't like that he changed the name, but I do like that more and more people are realizing what an amazing site we have in MyFitnessPal. Thanks Mike for this wonderful site!

SORRY I misspelled MFP on the topic section.

how disappointing! If "pals don't let pals count calories" what did this bonehead suggest as an alternative? :happy:
  • Mrs_TrimWaistFatWallet
    Options
    .. Cooking Light Magazine...the editor, Scott Mowbray. ... changed it to My Pocket Tyrant because according to him, "pals don't let pals count calories".

Maybe he needs to revisit his business card to see what magazine he works for? D bag..