Looking for friends with common goals

Options
I've been on here for about 7 days and I have already found so many great people and answers! I am looking for some people my age with pretty similar goals because I think that would be even better if we could support each other while going through the same thing. It's sometimes hard to stay positive every single day, because I was always in shape and I hate the feeling of not really being myself and wanted to find some people who feel like this to talk to about it. So, I will be 22 in August, I am a student and wanting to lose 85 pounds. Pretty much, that's all I am really looking for of things to have in common- so if you are like me, please send a request with a message!! Thanks :) Hope to talk to you :)

I'm not saying if you dont have any similarities, dont add but you know what I mean. :)

Replies

• mrobertson911
    mrobertson911 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My greatest challenge is that I am a wife, mother of 2, full-time high school teacher with zero free time. I am looking for other teachers who have the challenge of eating healthy when our day is so "unhealthy". I have to eat breakfast at 6:45 a.m. so I can be to work by 7:15 a.m. I am usually not hungry then. Lunch time doesn't hit until 12:15. By then I am so hungry I could eat an elephant! So, I'm looking for advice from other women who are teachers and who have children and a generally busy life to help me on my journey!:smile:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    My greatest challenge is that I am a wife, mother of 2, full-time high school teacher with zero free time. I am looking for other teachers who have the challenge of eating healthy when our day is so "unhealthy". I have to eat breakfast at 6:45 a.m. so I can be to work by 7:15 a.m. I am usually not hungry then. Lunch time doesn't hit until 12:15. By then I am so hungry I could eat an elephant! So, I'm looking for advice from other women who are teachers and who have children and a generally busy life to help me on my journey!:smile:
    I bring snacks and eat them during the passing period or occassionally I will eat an apple while my students are doing silent work. I also have lucked out and had 2nd or 3rd hour for planning so I wait and eat lunch then. When do you have planning?