Looking For Workout Buddies!!! *Gains*

Options
My personal goal is to gain 25 pounds. I'm focusing on gaining weight but mostly booty gains and leg gains. I'm looking for anyone who might want to join me on my new journey. We can share links, diets, squat challenges, etc. We can motivate each other to get to where we need to be. I'm tired of being skinny. I want curves and a HEALTHY body. Not just fat. And I need it by summer. Join me?

Replies

• Josh9706
    Josh9706 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have some good goals! I hope you the best. Im not lookin for booty gains lol but i am looking to tone what i currently have goin and then bulk up and cut. It's a long process but im always positive and optimistic. I added you and we can still help each other out and spread the motivation!
  • brishawnbaby
    brishawnbaby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for joining me. We can do this together!!!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    What program are you doing? I think StrongCurves is a great full-body strength program that also has a lower-body focus. I'm running a hybrid of Strongcurves and 5x5.
  • brishawnbaby
    Options
    No particular program just squats and calorie busters. I've been watching a YouTube videos and challenges online that have great results. I plan to add them all to my profile tonight. Add me?
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    If you want to gain some muscle, you really should lift progressively. Sure, body weight is fine to start, but you would have to eventually have so much volume to keep progressing.
  • brishawnbaby
    Options
    Yes your correct! The person whom I'm following teaches that as well. Glad we're on the same path! Good luck
  • santanafofana11
    santanafofana11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm currently working towards losing a few pounds before my vacation in March but when I get back I have similar goals to yours. (Booth gains and strong muscles) I'd be glad to join you!
  • brishawnbaby
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Enjoy your vacation!
  • ThatSillyCat
    ThatSillyCat Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in too :)
  • naveedzehri007
    naveedzehri007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi wanna friendship
  • brishawnbaby
    Options
    Sure ! Add me
  • Crawford0592
    Crawford0592 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Are you ready to go heavy !!!!
  • marrrisa
    marrrisa Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to work on some booty/leg gains as well! Although I just started following a 'booty bootcamp' workout guide. Right now I can barely walk because I am so sore :s

I'm all for the booooty gains!
  • brishawnbaby
    Options
    The workout that I'm in only targets your butt. I remember those days of being sore from squats and such that targets your thigh muscles. That eventually made me quit. But today I started my new journey "booty maximize gains" and I love it.
  • brishawnbaby
    Options
    I'm so ready to go heavy!!!