LET'S CELEBRATE EACH OTHER!

Options
crvynatrlbeauty
crvynatrlbeauty Posts: 40 Member
edited February 2017 in Health and Weight Loss
HI EVERYBODY!

While on this journey to healthier living and weight loss, it's important to celebrate the small achievements as we continually strive for the ultimate goal. This, in my opinion, will help refuel our motivations by acknowledging things we've accomplished.

What are some of the milestones that you've already achieved (or ones you're working towards)?

Let's celebrate each other!

I'll go first ... one thing I wanted to be able to do was to sit comfortably with my legs crossed. At my initial weight of 212lbs, I wasn't able to do so, but now at 171lbs, I can!!! WOO HOO!

Replies

• ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Crossing my legs was a big one!

I'll go for buying a non-stretch pair of boyfriend jeans...in a single digit size!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Wore a crop top. stretch marks and chub aside, I turned heads ;D Never would have had the confidence to before.

Also, Leggings. I didnt have a body shape that looked good with leggings now their all i wear! So cute and comfy :smile:
  • motiv8td18
    motiv8td18 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    First week into my weight loss journey and I am down 3 lbs!!
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    I usually work out in a sports bra, t shirt and yoga pants. I forgot the t shirt one day so I winged it in the sports bra and high waisted yoga pants. No one died, no one stared or laughed, and I felt ok. Not ready for this on a regular basis though, lol!