looking for more friends

Options
My weight has been a roller coaster lately. I'm recommitted. I want to lose this last 20+ pounds
. I'm determined to make real noticeable progress by my birthday in March. Please send a friend request if you're looking to add new friends ! :)

Replies

• treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    B
    U
    M
    P
    !
  • tj015
    tj015 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey there. Im in the same bout...im trying to drop 15 to 20 lbs for the summer...we can do it!!!
  • beesmum
    beesmum Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi guys add me I'm sending requests. I have 25 to lose but my problem is workouts . I need to push harder
  • charis2979
    charis2979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends!
  • ktc41
    ktc41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back into it. Had some great success a couple years ago, but one baby and 60ish pounds later, I need to get back on the horse! I'll send some friend requests! :)
  • wonderland01
    wonderland01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me too! I need more friends to keep me motivated. I am looking to lose 35 pounds.
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Hi, all! I've got another 20-25 to go, too.
    5' 3 1/2", currently 154...
    Been working on it since Thanksgiving (this time), and am down 20 since then. Feel free to add me!
  • amw5471
    amw5471 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi hi, I am 5'1" and current 156. Last year I lost about 20 lbs and then sustained an injury training for a marathon this summer. As a result, I jumped up about 10 lbs (probably only 5-7 since I started back after a long vacation in Cabo) and have been working on getting rid of that and working down to my goal weight.

Feel free to add me!
  • liamariep
    liamariep Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm committed to lose weight, about 45 pounds. Already lost 10, but keeping motivated is tough. I'm doing the Ideal Protein diet. Feel free to add me!
  • Ms_Consistency
    Ms_Consistency Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Feel free to add me! I'm on the home stretch of my journey. Down 40+ pounds. I could definitely use more active, motivated friends. ☺
  • lephillipsaim
    lephillipsaim Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Me too, while I am trying to work on 8 lbs and most critically reverse some unhealthy binges -- for me that represents a lot of work and will take some time. I love the idea of support and could set up a thread for us daily (would we need a name?) Also I am not sure how to "friend" you all but I will try to do this after posting. I am also thinking I should add a photo, eh? I will try to figure that out too!
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 at 155 I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other.^^
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 43 yrs old and weigh 145. Working hard to lose 10-15 lbs. feel free to add me. :). I'm very active on MFP.
  • deneenae
    deneenae Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Me, too. About 20 lbs to lose too... I feel like I'm in a never-ending plateau. Add me!
  • bgal12
    bgal12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • kellaro4
    kellaro4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm finally going to try to get the most of this app, I have been using it mostly for the diary feature. I have been very successful in losing weight with just the diary before, but after 30 and after life happens it seems like the weight just isn't going to come off as easily as before. I am currently working towards losing 35lbs. I log in every day and would love some friends to help motivate and keep me motivated! I travel for work constantly so making local friends is nearly impossible
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. I am from Ontario. Canada.
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, let's support and motivate each other :)

We got this! :)
  • HughTB
    HughTB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need some motivation please add me as friend thanks all