The Diamond Challenge: Week 1 (Little Diamonds)

Options

Replies

• miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: During our weight loss journey a lot of times we focus on what is wrong with us. Name one body part of yours that you love and do something today to enhance that part and let us know what it will be.

I will go with my hair. I shaved it off two years ago after spending most of my life chemically straightening it. Now it is wild and slightly uncouth... like me!

I will LOVE ON IT by moisturizing it with shea butter (the fat from the African shea tree for those of you unfamiliar) and braiding it tonight. Tomorrow I will rock a nice BIG curly afro :-)
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: During our weight loss journey a lot of times we focus on what is wrong with us. Name one body part of yours that you love and do something today to enhance that part and let us know what it will be.

This is a good question! It is nice to focus on the positives! I'm going to say that I like my feet. :) I think I'll do an at-home pedicure then prop them up this evening and give them a rest. :)
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: During our weight loss journey a lot of times we focus on what is wrong with us. Name one body part of yours that you love and do something today to enhance that part and let us know what it will be. If it is your lips, put on some juicy lip gloss. If it is your booty, throw in some donkey kicks or squats to your workout today. Whatever it is LOVE ON IT TODAY!

For me, I love my thighs, hips, and behind! (I know that I said one :wink: ) I will do some dead lifts today to get some lift going on.
    I would have to say my eyes... and going to play them up with liner and shadow i usually don't usee :D
    The "EYES" have it! __eye_02.jpg

And several votes for feet too! (I love mine, just wish smaller!)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeAIWIbhQvQaa35eQ29_ZBv9krgJRJEtYxTFAcTGt5bMkqj8WaMQ&t=1
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    Tuesday QOTD: During our weight loss journey a lot of times we focus on what is wrong with us. Name one body part of yours that you love and do something today to enhance that part and let us know what it will be. If it is your lips, put on some juicy lip gloss. If it is your booty, throw in some donkey kicks or squats to your workout today. Whatever it is LOVE ON IT TODAY!

i love my butt. going to do some exercises to make it more firm :D
  • LoraEllen
    LoraEllen Posts: 81
    Options

I love my legs and will run two times today to work on them.......already ran 3.0 miles this morning and will run 4.0 when I get home from work! YEA!!!
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I love my legs and will run two times today to work on them.......already ran 3.0 miles this morning and will run 4.0 when I get home from work! YEA!!!

That's right L!
  • KPstartingover
    KPstartingover Posts: 268 Member
    Options

I'm going to say my calves - they are probably the most toned part of me and pretty muscular from all the running I've been doing. So I ran this morning, and tonight I'll do some extra calf raises and slather on some vanilla-scented moisturizer.
  • LadyByrd77
    LadyByrd77 Posts: 115 Member
    Options

I love my legs and calves so I wore a sun dress that would show them off and I'm definitely getting on the treadmill so I can make them look even better!
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options

i love my eyes :) im going to put on some eyeshadow and eye liner to enhance them :)
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Qotd tuesday... For me my fav body part used to be my eyes but now I would say my bum! My husband has told me i have no bum left but I am gonna take that as a compliment. I am on day three of work after maternity leave and today I am wrapping my lovely bum in a skirt instead of my usual jeans.
    Have a good day little diamonds x
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options

I would probably say my waist. Even when I was much heavier I still had a small waist (well compared to the rest of me :tongue: ) I guess I am the classic pear shape, I hold most of my weight in my hips, thighs and booty, but my waist is quite defined, I used to always wear long baggy tops to hide my bottom half. So today I put on a close fitting top to show off my shape and my Husband said to me "what did you do with my wife" haha.

I'm another who had an ex-husband who was less than kind about my weight, so I completely understand what that is like. Luckily the second time around I met someone who appreciates my curves, he keeps telling me not to lose too much off my booty, lucky he is not a boob man coz I lost those about 20lbs ago :laugh:
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options

I luv my fingers they r thin , long and i luv my nails( eventhough i don't go for a manicure)

Kathy
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wednesday QOTD(Jul 20) : I know we are trying to be healthy. But what is the best or favorite icecream you had in your whole life :tongue:

For me its pralines n cream from Baskin robbins, thr r others too but always my favorite:wink:

Kathy
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wednesday QOTD(Jul 20) : I know we are trying to be healthy. But what is the best or favorite icecream you had in your whole life?

When I was 16 I worked in a hotel in Germany during summer holidays. Close to the hotel was a small shop (ice-cream-man) that made and sold ice cream and shakes made of ice cream. And I absolutely loved their jogurt ice cream.
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Wednesday QOTD(Jul 20) : I know we are trying to be healthy. But what is the best or favorite icecream you had in your whole life

I LOVE LOVE LOVE COLD STONE ICECREAM!! Just about any flavor but they have a cheese cake flavor that I mix graham cracker crumbs and strawberries in. Ahhh, Nothing beats it for me!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Wednesday QOTD(Jul 20) : I know we are trying to be healthy. But what is the best or favorite icecream you had in your whole life?

There is a small Scottish ice cream shop near my town that makes delicious ice cream. It's homemade, fresh, awesome... The banana is my favorite. Now that I'm watching what I eat, they make a wicked lemon sorbet!

(I love going, because we have dinner at the seafood restaurant next door, which sits on top of a dock on the river. Then we get ice cream. Its beautiful AND delicious!)
  • LollipopViolet
    LollipopViolet Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wednesday QOTD(Jul 20) : I know we are trying to be healthy. But what is the best or favorite icecream you had in your whole life

Oooh this is a tough one... I'd have to say, it's a toss up between Ben and Jerry's cookie dough, or Maltesers ice cream.

Yum...

Now that I'm being healthy, I love frozen yoghurt.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

There is a movie theater in town that serves gelatto. I've never had gelatto anywhere else, but that stuff is to die for. Hmm.. now I want some :ohwell:
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wednesday QOTD(Jul 20) : I know we are trying to be healthy. But what is the best or favorite icecream you had in your whole life :tongue:

Mmm... There's an ice cream shop where I grew up and they serve homemade ice cream. Anyone who leaves the area and comes home to visit always ends up back at this place. So delicious. They even make their own waffle cones, and you smell it as soon as you drive up.... Mmm.. Must stop daydreaming about it. :laugh: My favorite flavor was mocha almond... still is. I can't wait to treat myself to it again one day.....
  • yacekl
    yacekl Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I only eat Ice cream in the summer and my favorite flavor is mint chocho;late chip oh yummy on a toasted waffle. :bigsmile: