Planet Fitness Black Card Guest Policy

Options
For any Black Card members, how easy is it to bring your free guest to Planet Fitness? I do most of my exercise at home or outdoors, but when summer comes to FL the dreadmill will start looking good. I want to be in shape for the fall running season and I have a friend who's also interested in training. PF is cheap enough to be paid for by my employer, but I never bothered since my home workouts suffice pretty well. However, I think it would be motivating to do the treadmill there with my friend.

Other clubs make guests jump through hoops and provide a ton of personal information, then harass them endlessly to join, and many limit how often you can bring the same person. Is it like that at PF or is it painless when you have a Black Card to bring your friend regularly?

Replies

• deetucker70
    deetucker70 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can bring one guest per day. No limit on how many times the same guest can join you. A guest can workout with you but cannot do massage or tanning. They need to show ID and sign in. Not sure if they contact them to push memberships at some point or not.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Options
    yes they have to be with you, and one guest only. i'm pretty sure they sign the waiver. my guests have never been harassed but i had a pretty great pf gym by me, the desk people were amazing. my guest blended in :p
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I was a guest of my husband for well over a year at PF. It was super easy....They set me up in the system as a guest, signed a waiver, gave them my telephone number each time I went with him. They never sent me info or tried to get me to join.
  • HomeatWDW
    HomeatWDW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sounds pretty painless.Thanks for the info!
  • Anonymous_fiend
    Anonymous_fiend Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Ive gone as a guest 50+ times for these past couple months. Sometimes ill do my signature but they never ask (usually ill do that if there's a new front desk person). I just walk in with the black card holder. I've never been stopped or asked to fill anything out or pressured. If you go to the same one regularly they start to know you more which makes things easier. Then you can just sign yourselves in without them. Imo its a pretty relaxed gym and guests are not hassled. Lol I didn't even know u needed an id to be a guest.