Any Vegans trying to lose or maintain weight?

Options
I've struggled with weight issues for years, and am now able to maintain a healthy range. But when I do need to lose a couple pounds, I can never find the right vegan food plan. For me, it has to be fairly prescriptive. Would love to connect with like minded people. We're all in it together!!

Replies

• tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hi there :) I'm a long time vegan with a friend-open diary, feel free to add.
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I've put 3 stone on since going vegan nearly 2 years ago. I blame all the lovely vegan food! (and some personal issues) I'm at a stage again where I am actively looking to get back somewhere near where I was.
  • KatzeDerNacht22
    KatzeDerNacht22 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am, I think I got about 4 lbs to lose, in fat I mean, I don't like low calorie like 1,200 though and I lift so I'm going for a bit below maintenance and throwing some cardio, bet it's gonna be sloooooooooow but you can check my diary if you want, it's mostly "healthy" stuff and craft beer of course. :3 be well
  • CM_15
    CM_15 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What helped me lose the weight was a fully raw vegan diet. (Not raw till 4) just a lot of fresh fruits, salads ,veggies. Smoothies. I did that for a about a month and saw great results now I incorporate a bit of cooked food and eat a lot of raw fruits. This diet also helped me eat intuitively so I wouldn't binge and now I eat what I crave ( mostly fruit) and when I feel hungry. I don't usually have a big appetite but it's helped me so far. :) feel free to add me.