Let's be friends :) 50+ pounds to lose! Let's motivate each other.

Options
I'm 22. Ready for a change. I've yoyoed my entire life. In my "adult" life (I stopped growing in height at about 14) I've been 150 at my lowest to 220 (my now heaviest).
The last time I was in the Wonderland 100s was in 2015.
I want back there! Let's be friends and motivate one another on this journey :)

Replies

• Ayrk
    Ayrk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fixing to lose 25 - 30 lbs here as well. We'll get it taken care of. I'll shoot you a request.
  • LolaSophia25
    LolaSophia25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey! Looking to lose around 50lbs here, 10lbs down already ! X
  • robalina159
    robalina159 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all...If I can figure out how to add friends I will send some requests to you guys...I could use some buddies to help keep me on the straight and narrow
  • reicey
    reicey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm honestly in the same boat as you, been a yoyo dieter for as long as I can remember, aiming to love 70 pounds, shoot me a request
  • sepharris
    sepharris Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking to lose around 70lbs, have been up and down over the last few years so would welcome any support and motivation! :)
  • darlingnursie
    darlingnursie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've yoyoed all my life I'm 58 joints ache and hypertensive so need to get on and get it done. Started mfp again on Sunday. Support and motivation would be welcome
  • KW1688
    KW1688 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all...If I can figure out how to add friends I will send some requests to you guys...I could use some buddies to help keep me on the straight and narrow

You click on the person's picture, then when it kind of takes up your whole screen, you click their picture again. It takes you to their profile where you can then send them a friend request :) hope that helps and made sense!
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I tend to go back and forth in a 20 lb range, the highest I've been is 190 and right now I'm down right below 170 which is what I was in high school but still want to change more fat into muscle. It can be easy to feel like you're "done" and slip into old habits or get lazy but we all can stick with it!
  • TrynaFindMyself17
    Options
    sending a request, friends are so needed along this journey :)
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking to lose 30-40lbs and would love more friends :)

Let's support and motivate each other :)
  • druekerca
    druekerca Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm in the same boat. Looking to lose 30 lbs this year . Feel free to add me up.
  • harmonycupcake
    harmonycupcake Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! im trying to lose 30 pounds.
  • Jmshippiesoul
    Jmshippiesoul Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50 here as well!! Almost 8 lbs down feel free to add me!
  • deedra7
    deedra7 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I swear, you are me! Last year I was at my heaviest, lost almost 60 pounds and now I am headed right back up the scale. I have to end the yo-yo cycle! Let's be friends and kick this nasty habit!
  • QueenHeidy
    QueenHeidy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a guilty yo yo dieter. I need to stop and make a change. I'm looking to lose more than 100+ pounds. I think this is a good group to start. Last week I made a little contract with my best friend and signed it lol it was a pact pretty much that we need to go to the gym I just need a bet to whoever breaks it we would pay an amount of money or what not. Any ideas? Lol idk I just find it motivating when something is at stake
  • WynVln
    WynVln Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I've been in a similar boat most of my life. My adult life I've been 170 or heavier. Currently in the low 200s, trying to get back down to 170 and then ultimately 145ish.

Feel free to add me. I can always add more motivational people on my wall every day when I log in. :)
  • Maricruz1991
    Maricruz1991 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm still looking to lose 10-15lbs! Feel free to add me
  • Ms_Consistency
    Ms_Consistency Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm down 40+ from my highest weight. Maintained for a bit, gained a little, lost a little. Hoping to get at least 10-15 more off. Feel free to add me!
  • Railgrl
    Railgrl Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I am looking for some friends too. If you see a friend request from me please accept.