Frustrated

Options
Lost steam and not sure where it went, probably bc I lost three pounds the first week and only 1/2 pound in last two weeks

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    You've lost 3 1/2 pounds in three weeks. That's a good rate of loss.

• dopeysmelly
    dopeysmelly Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    You may have lost water weight in the first week. Don't give up! You've lost 3.5lbs!!

What will happen if you give up? The 3.5lbs will go back on, and then maybe some more.

What will happen if you carry on? You'll keep the 3.5lbs off, learn how to get rid of the rest over time and how to keep it off.

Pretty simple choice.
  • MelodyMomof2
    MelodyMomof2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It's odd how weight loss works. You may loose 1/2 lb in two weeks, then you may weigh next week and have lost 2 or 3 more. Giving up won't get you to your goal any quicker. That's for sure 3.5 pounds is great!
  • VVVeeVee
    VVVeeVee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    keep going, results will come :)
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Patience is needed for this journey.
  • traceyidundun
    traceyidundun Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    @aprilbra keep going don't stop ✋. 3.5pounds is amazing .Own it!
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I often lose next to nothing for a couple weeks then a few pounds suddenly. Don't give up, but do check your measuring/exercise burns to make sure they are as accurate as possible.
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    This is normal, don't change anything. Change something if you don't lose weight over a month.
  • cindytrip85
    cindytrip85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Don't get discouraged, I have lost 3 pounds in the last 4 weeks, I feel like it should be more as per I have really been sticking to my allotted calories as well as working out 5 days a week, for at least an hour or more. Also, measure to see if you have lost any inches, especially if you are doing any weight training. Good luck and keep up the great work!
  • La_kika
    La_kika Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I to was feeling frustrated. Glad I tuned in because all the comments are making me feel better and encouraged.
    thanks to all who he replied @aprilbra regarding frustrated
  • Rusty740
    Rusty740 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    La_kika wrote: »
    I to was feeling frustrated. Glad I tuned in because all the comments are making me feel better and encouraged.
    thanks to all who he replied @aprilbra regarding frustrated

You can do it :)