Keto / Low Carb girl seeking friends! 27/F

Options
Hi guys! My name is Brandi, I am 27 and I live in the Bay Area. I am currently new to keto, but not myfitnesspal. I've created a new account because I am starting over and looking to find fellow low carb friends!

I have lost 50 lbs by doing low carb/keto so far!

Looking forward to kicking my butt, lifting, and keep on keto'ing on.

Would love any friends who are active!

Replies

• shawnp2
    shawnp2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I will add you...doing keto as well.....really enjoying these rapid results.
  • ketobrandi
    ketobrandi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Yea, nothing has worked this well for me.
  • cigdemhanim
    cigdemhanim Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm on and off on myfitnesspall but can not really loose weight
  • Ainsley_J
    Ainsley_J Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just did the same thing! I've used MFP for quite awhile but made a new one just for this new keto journey. Today is actually my first day of keto!
  • DannaGoat
    DannaGoat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ketobrandi wrote: »
    Hi guys! My name is Brandi, I am 27 and I live in the Bay Area. I am currently new to keto, but not myfitnesspal. I've created a new account because I am starting over and looking to find fellow low carb friends!

I have lost 50 lbs by doing low carb/keto so far!

Looking forward to kicking my butt, lifting, and keep on keto'ing on.

Would love any friends who are active!

• DannaGoat
    DannaGoat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey what's keto? Today is day 1 for me trying to do low carb & go to the gym do treadmill for like 45 min then lift some weights once a day. I just finished nursing school & gained 40lbs from the stress.
  • reyswife81714
    reyswife81714 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi would love for you to add me my biggest problem is that I love to eat a lot of carbs so any help on getting it right this time around would be great
  • ketobrandi
    ketobrandi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ainsley_J wrote: »
    I just did the same thing! I've used MFP for quite awhile but made a new one just for this new keto journey. Today is actually my first day of keto!

Added you :)
    DannaGoat wrote: »
    Hey what's keto? Today is day 1 for me trying to do low carb & go to the gym do treadmill for like 45 min then lift some weights once a day. I just finished nursing school & gained 40lbs from the stress.

Keto is a low carb diet. You primarily eat meat, cheese, green veggies, nuts. You can find out a ton by going here. https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq
    Hi would love for you to add me my biggest problem is that I love to eat a lot of carbs so any help on getting it right this time around would be great

Hi! I would really suggest trying Keto. Its hard initially, but then you just really see results and its awesome!!! Here is a FAQ to learn more. https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq
  • sallycandothis2017
    Options
    Add me, I'm in! Need 45lbs gone by June!
  • bluepotatoes66
    bluepotatoes66 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm doing low carb with a partner who is doing keto. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • ToM_KeTo
    ToM_KeTo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im new to keto too. Currently 3 weeks in! Feel free to add me
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've been keto/low carb for 8 months now, love how I feel! I lift heavy 3 days a week with very little cardio. Add me if you like.
  • RoosterDJC
    RoosterDJC Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm about a month and a week into low LC. I like the results so far...
  • druekerca
    druekerca Posts: 17 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey guys, I started keto exactly 25 days back and really like the results. I have lost 10lbs so far with strictly under 25 gr of carbs and working out 3 days a week. Would love to hear from others who are following the keto diet about the progress and any issues they are facing.
  • joelzie7252
    joelzie7252 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Been on Keto for 5 weeks. Lost 10 pounds but have hit a wall. Im hoping its just an off week and my weight loss keeps happening.
  • Ms_Consistency
    Ms_Consistency Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I've been doing low carb, Paleo, clean eating since January. Down 12 pounds since starting. I've lost 40+ overall, almost to my goal weight.
  • NatashaTM
    NatashaTM Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am doing low carb as well. Feel free to add me.
  • GoldFish1326
    GoldFish1326 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Accidentally mostly low carb as the foods I eat too much of just happen to be sugar and breads!

Add me so I can stalk your food diary for deliciousness! ha
  • TomKershawUK
    TomKershawUK Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm low carb, feel free to add me. As 'GoldFish1326' I had been a big bread eater (and baker)