New to MFP

Options
I new to this site, I was told about it from a friend and heard that it is a great support program!!! Looking to meet new friends to go along this journey with :)

Replies

• crimiller
    crimiller Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is a great program! Good luck with everything, and feel free to look to me for support!

I'll add you as a friend. :)
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi new here too but the last three days this site has been greet so much support and encouragment. i will add you as a friend cause you always need supportive friends to push you on the way i know i do x
  • fitwatch
    fitwatch Posts: 61
    Options
    Good luck. I just joined yesterday and I have about 35 pounds to lose in the next 6-7 months. I don't like to exercise but I am going to do it.
  • megalishus
    megalishus Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, interwebbers! I'm getting serious about my diet as well. Please to make your e-quantaince! :)
  • abartendergs
    abartendergs Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It really is. Unlike Facebook,MySpace, or Twitter we are all here with the same goal, and that it to make a health change in our lives. This is a good step forward for you, and everyone else on MFP.

"Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, and the suddenly you are doing the impossible"-- St. Francis of Assisi
  • Mommy_Sans_The_Fat
    Options
    It really is. Unlike Facebook,MySpace, or Twitter we are all here with the same goal, and that it to make a health change in our lives. This is a good step forward for you, and everyone else on MFP.

^^^^^THIS!!
  • mgcme
    mgcme Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi - I just joined the MFP site today. I am looking forward to new friends and any support/encouragement that I can received from this site while I work towards my new goal.