New To MFP...

Options
I have been on My Fitness Pal since last week and I love it. I am new to all of this. I am trying to lose 150pounds and just started. I am in need of some positive friends and encouragement. I live in Carrollton, TX and I am 35 yrs old. So if you need friends and I need friends we can be friends and encourage one another.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi Courtny,
    Please feel free to add me. I love this site and have great results with it. :smile:
    Marlys
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    You will do great! MFP has the best support system! Add me if you need another friend! We are all here for you!
  • jacozz
    jacozz Posts: 1
    Options
    You can do this. one-day-at-a-time.....be patient and stick with it. You will see results, but don't get discouraged if it doesn't happen as quickly as you'd like....remember it took time to gain it, now it will take twice as long to lose it, but you will do it! Just be patient and don't lose faith in yoruself!!!
  • Johannahall
    Options
    Hiya courtny consider yourself added
  • pelester3117
    Options
    Welcome, this is a terrific site. You will get a lot of support and encouragement. Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!
  • Aprildawn79
    Aprildawn79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been off and on and have recently been trying to be better at it :-) My ultimate goal is to lose about 50 lbs. So far I've lost 3 lol I was just thinking how I need to find some "buddies" that will keep me motivated! If you would like to add me feel free to. I think we could be good for each other!
    Oh! And I'm April, 32 yrs old, newly single again and mother of 2. I want to better myself, feel more confident in myself, and I think that this is a step in the right direction.
  • kms70
    kms70 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like. I can also use all of the help that I can get. :laugh: