How to look good naked

Options
Does anyone else watch this show. Its on lifetime on Friday's. I love the show, because Carson (from the fab 5) helps women see themselves for how they really are not how they think they are. My husband said Carson should help me as like the women on the show, I too have a low self esteem, especially when it comes down to how I look. But after watching it, I'm (slowly) starting to see is that people do see you different than how you see your self. I'm not fully there yet though.

If you haven't seen the show, watch it once and you'll end up loving it.

Replies

• trishara
    Options
    Does anyone else watch this show. Its on lifetime on Friday's. I love the show, because Carson (from the fab 5) helps women see themselves for how they really are not how they think they are. My husband said Carson should help me as like the women on the show, I too have a low self esteem, especially when it comes down to how I look. But after watching it, I'm (slowly) starting to see is that people do see you different than how you see your self. I'm not fully there yet though.

If you haven't seen the show, watch it once and you'll end up loving it.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I have self esteem issues too. I have never heard of this show, but it sounds very interesting. Thanks, Heidi
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Hey, you got me thinkin'...about shows. Did any of you happen to watch Oprah the other day? It was titled, "Is clutter making you fat?" I saw 5 minutes of it but was unable to watch the rest. How was it/ did any of it make sense?
  • trishara
    Options
    I didn't see it. Sounds interesting though.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I could understand how it would make sense. I feel like a different person when my house is spotless and especially when my bed is made. I feel a sense of order. Does anyone else feel that way? Or am I just a neat freak? LOL
  • cammom
    Options
    I do watch Carson's show. It is an eye opener. It is nice to see the women have more self-confidence at the end. I would be embarassed to go on it though!! Just in case any students saw it as I am a teacher.:tongue:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I love that show.
    He is so funny and really does make women love & accept their bodies.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I love love love this show!!!! I discovered it about a month ago, my friend told me about it and I've been hooked ever since!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I love it too. I don't catch it every week but I try to watch when I can. It really does put "me" in perspective. I love the part where he brings all the women out in their undies and asks the one he is working with to put herself in the mix where she thinks she fits. They always put themselves bigger than they are.
  • trishara
    Options
    I love it too. I don't catch it every week but I try to watch when I can. It really does put "me" in perspective. I love the part where he brings all the women out in their undies and asks the one he is working with to put herself in the mix where she thinks she fits. They always put themselves bigger than they are.

I love that part too, the funny thing is, is that I try to put myself where I think I should be too.