that moment when

Options
2»

Replies

• beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    That moment when you decide to have a rest day, and by half 12 you are wondering which gym classes are running at the gym near the hotel you are at tonight!
    Body Attack (meh not keen, but movement) and Body Combat (love but don't know if I can make it for 7pm) argh choices. lol
    My mate keeps telling me to leave the gym alone! (in a joking way) apparently I am a 'gym bunny' now.
  • Snicolej
    Snicolej Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    You see your reflection in a mirror and have to look again because there is no way that was you !
  • youdoyou2016
    youdoyou2016 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    ... when I realized: I am little! :smile:
  • brighteststitcher
    brighteststitcher Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    When you grab a pair of jeans the next size jeans at the store without trying them home "for later, when I'm skinnier" and when you get home and try them on they're just right!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize you are wearing your size small Fitbit on the last notch! Do they Have extra small?!

That moment when you realize you probably have to spend the rest of your Life "setting the example" because Everyone around you sees you as the embodiment of fitness. lol It's cool though because this IS my way of life for life, God Willing. :-)
  • lauramdx4
    lauramdx4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Here goes: that that moment when I realized I was crossing my legs without having to use my hand to get it in place..

I didn't even realize I don't do this anymore either until you said it!!!
  • EatingAndKnitting
    EatingAndKnitting Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    That moment when you realize that you are worth the investment.

I love this. I would rate it inspiring and awesome a thousand times if I could!
  • kellylynnshonting
    kellylynnshonting Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    jesslla wrote: »
    That moment when you realize that you are worth the investment.

I love this. I would rate it inspiring and awesome a thousand times if I could!

Aww, thank you! This is where I truly believe it all begins, especially if we are looking and wanting to be successful in our weight loss journey
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 880 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    2ledbetter wrote: »
    Another year goes by, but this year you have lost that 100 pounds you thought was an impossible dream. So, you believe you can finish losing the next 70.

Can't wait for this, oh and to cross my legs too
  • Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    When you realise that people have been dishonest with you for your entire life because they didn't want to hurt you . . . the "big boned" and "round shoulders" you were told you had? Nope, just loads of excess fat.
  • Buchy78
    Buchy78 Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    When you spend all week looking forward to your cheat meal pizza that you used to love, only to finally order it, be unable to finish it, don't like the taste and then feel ill afterwards :/
  • killindafat
    killindafat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Buchy78 wrote: »
    When you spend all week looking forward to your cheat meal pizza that you used to love, only to finally order it, be unable to finish it, don't like the taste and then feel ill afterwards :/

I stopped having pizza for a few weeks and then since superbowl sunday i have eaten a lot of it. Most of the reason has been because ive worked 4 doubles and dont have the time to sleep let alone make my food. Since eating like that my energy levels have gone down drastically and the pizza was barely half as good as i remember it.

That moment when you destroy a goal that you originally felt was impossible. Best feeling in the world.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!