Replies

• slomo22
    slomo22 Posts: 125 Member
    The key to a good date is alcohol :p
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    slomo22 wrote: »

Not for me, there's no way a guy's able to; drink til I'm hot & not die of; alcohol poisoning!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    If you can take of him so he doesn't have to work, then you got him. That way he can just spend all day at the gym.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

or he's able to, be a; personal trainer & thus do both!
    Lol, my DW makes WAY more than I do. I really don't even have to work, but I've been working since I was 14, so it's hard for me to not work at all. Plus I really enjoy my job. I'm working where I want to, helping people directly and get to be in the gym.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    slomo22 wrote: »
    Unless they don't drink like me.

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I would suggest gong keto and sending out alluring scents of protein fumes. It's known to attract bulkay malez.
  • Don't do it to impress him. Do it because you want to. Because here is my psychic prediction. You go out with him, turn into a gym rat to impress him and it works! Then he gets really into your gym thing and suddenly it's all about gym and fitness related things. You begin to feel as though he does not like you "for you" but rather what you can do in the gym, for what gym dedication has done for you, for what a perfect diet has done also. So you begin to feel resentful, angry even. You find yourself saying things to him like, "You wouldn't even like me if I wasn't as good a shape as you!" "You only like me for my body!" "We have nothing else in common!" Castles made of sand. All crumble into the sea, eventually.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I would suggest gong keto and sending out alluring scents of protein fumes. It's known to attract bulkay malez.

s-43930d9d929e029384db6639cd667905787f044e.gif
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Bring a protein shake to dinner and when the menu comes say no thank you I am on a cut brought my whey isolate after you say isolate look at your date his eyes should be widened and probably licking his lips THEN ask for the waiter/waitress to remove your chair because you shall not be needing it because it's your leg day and then squat for the duration of the date. When he asks you about yourself say wait until after this set. Don't chameleon, be yourself.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    keep the change
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Impress him by being yourself.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Impress him?

3 lil words:

Pumpkin Spice Perfume
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    *Be* yourself, but don't babble endlessly about yourself. Show interest in him; ask questions; keep the conversation going and keep him engaged and talking about himself. Bonus: You might just learn who he really is... or get a little closer to knowing (which hopefully will be a good thing). Retain an aura of mystery! Get waxed just in case. Bring condoms and insert your diaphragm before the date (you can't be too careful). Ditch him if he's a jerk. Arrange an escape plan with a friend like they do on wacky sitcoms. Don't take any wooden nickels. Stop, drop, and roll. Good luck!
  • megemrj
    megemrj Posts: 547 Member
    He needs to impress you, not the other way around. He recognizes you're worth getting to know, now decide if he is.
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    Just be yourself. If he doesn't accept the skinny cheesecake you've baked him, or the homemade curry you served up, or the amount of effort you put into trying to meet up with him etc etc is he really worth your time?! #rantover sometimes I wish I wasn't so friggin nice :neutral:
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    You should learn how to tie a cherry stem with your tongue. Tongue skills are always impressive.
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Be yourself❤
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    "hot" guys are only human too lol - just be you. That's it.