35 pounds by July 4, 2017, Join me? Motivate me?

Replies

• earum236
    earum236 Posts: 1 Member
    I am in too.. i currently weigh 180 lbs and I want to lose atleast 40 lbs by summer.
  • HappyBride917
    HappyBride917 Posts: 27 Member
    I'm in!! I want to be down 35lbs by July. Feel free to add me!
  • Hi...Im in I wanna lose 40lbs before August thats the month Im getting marry in. So I will definitely be following u
  • SantoshiNaidu
    SantoshiNaidu Posts: 6 Member
    I want to lose 35lbs or more bu then--good luck to all
  • SantoshiNaidu
    SantoshiNaidu Posts: 6 Member
    so should we post every week(or every other week)--sharing how we're progressing and getting close we are to our goal weight
  • so should we post every week(or every other week)--sharing how we're progressing and getting close we are to our goal weight

Sounds like a good idea. Im in a group like that on fb we post what we eat and our different exercises etc every week
  • RebeccaLoud
    RebeccaLoud Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in. I would love to lose 25 pounds.
  • hoppymommy
    hoppymommy Posts: 11 Member
    Yes I need this motivation! I'm in!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Sure. Is there a group on here or FB at all? :3
  • suzyakapink
    suzyakapink Posts: 6 Member
    Hi everyone,

I would like to be motivated and join in as this sounds like a great way to do it. I am aiming for around 25lbs. Would love to dearly finally get to mu goal. Feel free to add me and any handy hints be appreciated.
  • abens123
    abens123 Posts: 94 Member
    Sign me up. I want to lose 30 before 30 and my bday is July!!
  • bscroggins05
    bscroggins05 Posts: 65 Member
    I'm in! 25 lbs to pre baby (3rd baby) weight. Would like to have that off by the end of May, when she'll turn 2. And 35 by July 4 sounds great! I have a total of 75 to lose.
  • hello8642
    hello8642 Posts: 19 Member
    Wasn't going to weigh myself until 1 month in- couldn't resist it as 1 week in....... lost 5lbs 4oz, woo hoo! I'm sure it won't be this easy some weeks but so far I feel GREAT!!! Hope you're all having a good week too
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Ive weighed myself (a little early, I've decided Sunday is my weigh day and I will post lose or gain) but looking like I am on track, although mfp is showing me I eat too much fat and too little protein (veggie) so I will have to look at that. Hope u r all still feeling motivated :)
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Same here. Baby fat all over and a lack of motivation. Add me.
  • parisdelbridge
    parisdelbridge Posts: 3 Member
    hi add me i would love to support anyone with the same goals I'm a grandmom of 3 and can't keep up I'm sick of wearing Body shapers, and taken meds to diabetes actually everything that's associated with being overweight I am finally tired of being sick and tired my goal is to be off my meds if possible and to fit in a wrap around dress with out wearing a body shaper I want to drop 50lbs by July!!!!! so I need a the support I can get and give back so please add me!!
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Weigh day... lost 4... mfp says 14 down but 4 from previous attempt so 10 towards my 35 so far :) xx
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Me I'd like to lose 35 lbs by July it's my husbands 40th birthday though I lose so slow it would be a great goal about 22 weeks
  • Chrissy2049
    Chrissy2049 Posts: 14 Member
    I would like to join your group please. I need lots and lots of motivation. I have been a member for years, yo yoing between loosing and then gaining. I thought if I made friends with the community on here it would help me so much. I need to loose at least 50lbs.
  • tlc4pit
    tlc4pit Posts: 14 Member
    I would like to join please. I need to lose at least 80lbs. I need all the support I can get! :)