Favorite Fitness App to track exercise?

Options
Taking suggestions too. Currently I use Runtastic to track my runs. I used to use Endomondo but I found that the calories burned always seemed too high. Whats your favorite(s)?

Replies

• Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    I use Endomondo but ignore the calorie bit as it is too high. I do have problems with GPS not always being reliable. The exact same walk varies a reasonable amount in distance at times and I also loose GPS connection. Does Runtastic also have GPS issues?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,878 Member
    Options
    Strava
  • horrorghoul
    horrorghoul Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    I use Endomondo but ignore the calorie bit as it is too high. I do have problems with GPS not always being reliable. The exact same walk varies a reasonable amount in distance at times and I also loose GPS connection. Does Runtastic also have GPS issues?

I had issues out the butt with GPS issues when using Endomondo too. It's one of the reasons I switched. It would drop me in the middle of a run and I wouldn't even know it. I've never had any issues with Runtastic dropping GPS signal. I've been using it for 2 years and it's tracked every exercise. I still wonder if there's better ones out there.