Hi Everyone

Options
TCarter85
TCarter85 Posts: 13 Member
Hi everyone, I decided to join my fitness pal to get motivation and encouragement from different people around the world who are battling the same temptations I am. My current weight is 260 and my height is 6 feet. Throughout my whole life my weight has fluctuated and I can never seem to maintain it. 3 years ago I went on a diet and lost 55lbs but gained that back and excess because of my non exercise habits. I hope that everyone on here can help give me the motivation to reach my goals and live a long healthy life. I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you.

Replies

• Ritamas2
    Ritamas2 Posts: 319
    Options
    Hello and welcome,
    This is a fantastic place to receive support and motivation
    there's so many caring people here and they are all just like
    you with similar goals!

I wish you great success in reaching and surpassing all of your goals!
    Please feel free to add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • marcusisntfunny
    Options
    Good to meet you, glad that you're deciding to get on track with everything.

It's true, a lot of the stories you'll read here will be great motivators, and feel good success stories, but if you decide to stick with it, remember this: Motivation may get you off your butt, but it's Dedication that keeps you off it.

Good luck man, and welcome.
  • ambar29
    ambar29 Posts: 2
    Options
    hi! welcome, so many people have been through the same, 3 years ago i lost about 50 pounds and throughout time i gained 85 pounds. i wasnt watching what i was eating and didnt exercise at all. Just remember to take it one day at a time and good luck! everyone on here is exremely supportive and very nice :)