First Ever NSV!!!!

Options
So, last Friday, a co-worker of mine asked me if I was losing weight. She asks me this about once a month regardless if I've lost weight or not...apparently black really IS slimming... Obviously, I discounted her remark since she brings it up so often, BUT the next day my mom told me I looked smaller. Again, I discounted the remark because it's my mom and she's already aware of my weight loss since she's an MFP junkie too :). I haven't really noticed any difference when looking at myself the past few weeks, but this morning I decided to put on my gray dress pants for work. These pants and I have had a long-standing hate relationship, because they've been "a little snug" (i.e. suffocating) since I bought them. But, I refused to buy them in a larger size, because the exact same pant in black fits me perfectly (I hate when clothing places are super inconsitent like that).

Enough rambling aside, the pants are saggy! They slid on easily and I buttoned both buttons; I normally just button the bottom button so I don't asphyxiate. But not today!!! I'm wearing said pants as I write this, and they are quite comfy, makes me wonder how those black ones will fit tomorrow... ;)

Replies

• chubswonky
    chubswonky Posts: 195
    Options
    Dress pants are the WORST!!!! That is awesome, awesome, awesome that they're comfy and fitting well! You're doing a great job! :)
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!!! That is absolutely fantastic!! Keep up the great work :-D
  • GypsyRose25
    GypsyRose25 Posts: 407
    Options
    That is a super great NSV! And congrats on your first one ever! Way to go!
  • CajunApril
    CajunApril Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Omg that is awsome, I am going to remember this when i read that these gray pants are being thrown out for a new pair because they are falling off your BUTT!!! Awsome work!
  • mimi2kk
    mimi2kk Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!! Good for you!
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for your kind words! I love the unending support and friendship that MFP provides :flowerforyou:
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling? I wear scrubs and in one brand of pants I wear the waistband was forever rolling down due to my fat stomach. I just realized that I never have to pull them up any more. They stay up! And are roomy in the seat too! Hooray!
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    YAY!!! it won't be long before they're falling off and you need new pants!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!