Newcomer to fitness pal! Could use some friends for support

Options
2»

Replies

• EmmaDillinger
    Options
    I'm new too and would love some motivation and to give some motication!!! Feel Free to add me
  • elisse86
    elisse86 Posts: 25
    Options
    sent you friend request :D

I have been using this site for a week... it's great!!!

Anyone, feel free to add me :D
  • crazydeb
    Options
    Hmmm sounds like we are twins lol add me if you'd like :D:drinker:
  • TStevens78405
    Options
    I've had this a while but only recently started using it properly, so i could do with some new MFP friends, feel free to add me :)
  • anabellarella
    Options
    Feel free to add me :happy:
  • oxsherrixo
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ksutte
    ksutte Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Been on here a while, stopped, and am starting again. :flowerforyou:
  • marciebrian
    marciebrian Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Hi folks! for all the new folks on the site, WELCOME! its really a great site with warm motivational people to help you along the way. I'm very close to goal but plan to stick around for a long time to stay on track. If I can help or motivate you in any way, please feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • tjm212003
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Just started using this site seriously two days ago. Add me if you'd like!
  • paulperryman
    paulperryman Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, add me if you like, ive been around for nearly 6 months and no plans to stop anytime song, i'm on every day and try to reply to everyone's posts.
  • inksyrup
    inksyrup Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me! I love to support people and chat. :)
  • mama78loosinWeight
    mama78loosinWeight Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I've been on MFP for a year now. It's an awesome site that really helped with my goals! I'm 3/4 of the way to my ultimate goal and working on carrying myself through to the end right now. I'm 35, an artist, nurse and married mother of one teen and one toddler... I have my hands full with a rambunctious house of boys. I have a back injury so I have been working on PT for over a year. I'm living proof one day at a time with changes in your diet and some simple movement and motivation you can loose that weight. I've had luck changing my blood pressure, my thyroid, my pain levels, and my weight guidelines all for the better with yoga, PT and diet changes. (going from morbidly obese to barley overweight) I'm on all the time and am always up for a new friend! Please feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou: And good luck on the site!
    PS, anyone else can add me too
  • Nenny1985
    Nenny1985 Posts: 122
    Options
    Hi there and welcome. This site is awesome. I reckon a good friends network on here is really important as it helps keep you accountable and motivated. I've sent you a request