I'm new

Options
I just filled out my profile & food....lets see if this works!

Replies

• mswhite76
    mswhite76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I just started last Wednesday and I haven't been able to workout the way I planned. :o(

You will meet lots of other nice people on this site who'll give you the support you need.

You can request me as a friend, if you'd like. I'd love to cheer you on.

Take care.:flowerforyou:
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I just started last Wednesday and I haven't been able to workout the way I planned. :o(

You will meet lots of other nice people on this site who'll give you the support you need.

You can request me as a friend, if you'd like. I'd love to cheer you on.

Take care.:flowerforyou:

You can request me too, and she is right, there are alot of really great people on this site that will cheer you on, I am one of them. You can both request me if you wish. Better yet, I will request y'all. Welcome aboard.
  • Lexiehsub76
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! I think you will really like this site once I started the first day I was hooked!! Feel free to add me if you like Good Luck to you!!!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp glad u join.....
  • SuzyB5791
    SuzyB5791 Posts: 6
    Options
    I just joined last week and so far the site and everyone has been amazing. Feel free to add me, as well.
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    you can do this! I joined about a week ago myself after a friend suggested the site to me. She has lost 60 pounds and swears she could not have done it without MFP. you can add me if you like. (o:
  • FunFuzzyPeach
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!