Fussiest of the fussy eaters

Merkavar
Merkavar Posts: 3,081 Member
I am sure we all know a fussy eater, but I think I have you all beat.

Below is a screen shot of a complaint my sister sent because there were green bits in the beef noodle flavour packet.

Do you have a story of a fussy eater that beats this one?

bsikj9yqocp4.png

Replies

• Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Holy cow this is funny
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Nope...god damn that is pretty good...i laughed 2!
  • blackcomaro
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Lol.

Not mine but...

75jpvkk8m8o5.png

7t9za1r29lwu.jpg

Hahahah
  • legsnbacon
    legsnbacon Posts: 122 Member
    Merkavar wrote: »

Below is a screen shot of a complaint my sister sent because there were green bits in the beef noodle flavour packet.

bsikj9yqocp4.png

How could you let your battery get that low???
  • MaybeLed
    MaybeLed Posts: 250 Member
    We had an exchange student stay with us, she was about 17 and would only eat 6 foods.
    • Chicken
    • Pasta
    • Bread
    • Ham
    • Cheese
    • Chocolate

I didn't know about bianca pizza until she stayed. Her and my sister are still friends, she now eats more foods but she is still the fussiest person I know.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited February 2017
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    ox6w1jbqh5ey.jpg

I must share this!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    I misread the title. Fussy eaters. Guess this isn't a thread about me after all...
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    legsnbacon wrote: »

bsikj9yqocp4.png

How could you let your battery get that low???

Haha, funny AND observant
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    edited February 2017
    I know a 14 year old whose main meals are: Pancakes, or French Fries, or Grilled Cheese sandwiches.
    Other than that she will eat a few types of fruits, 2 kinds of vegetables (corn hot, or carrots raw), and junk snacks and cereals.

I often wonder what she is going to do for prom dinners, dates, and her wedding reception when the time comes.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Funny most "fussy eaters" have a weight problem.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Omg there was a friend of mine who drove me insane with their fussy eater status. He basically only ate chicken nuggets and fries and Dr.pepper from Burger King or Wendy's. Once a whole group of us went to a breakfast buffet and not only could he not find one thing he would eat, but he took one sip of his orange juice and said, " I don't think this is Walmart brand orange juice." and wasted the whole glass. Then we had to take him to Burger King. -_-
  • Merkavar
    kbmnurse wrote: »

probably because they only eat simple foods that are probably not filling or are too tasty and then over eat.
  • xnaturallybx
    xnaturallybx Posts: 259 Member
    Probably nothing compared to some... but I'm a vegan with a soya allergy
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member

bsikj9yqocp4.png

Thats a crack up. Once I sent a letter to Long John Silvers, after they ceased to offer the shrimp & crab salads. Theres nothing I would eat from that restaurant now. Kittens...
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    My dads fiance makes people butterfly her steak to make sure its well done. Unexceptable. She also doesn't eat veggies. Any veggies. When I lived with them I cooked all the time. I make regular food and she said she was tired of my exotic meals. Hahaha.
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    kbmnurse wrote: »

probably because they only eat simple foods that are probably not filling or are too tasty and then over eat.

That's why I'm here!!!!! I was a nightmare, and look where it got me. I've learned that not everything comes from the Devil, so I now have a broader spectrum to choose from, but I started this way! I blame my parents, because it sure wasn't my fault that they gave into my stubborness!!!! :wink:
  • Merkavar

bsikj9yqocp4.png

She got a response from maggi, pretty generic, about how they are reducing sodium and trying to keep the taste the same.
  • blackcomaro
    ericatoday wrote: »
    My dads fiance makes people butterfly her steak to make sure its well done. Unexceptable. She also doesn't eat veggies. Any veggies. When I lived with them I cooked all the time. I make regular food and she said she was tired of my exotic meals. Hahaha.

Im sorry.... you could always come cook for me
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    wrd88nrxhsdm.jpg

This is my husband. Bless his scurvy little heart.