Workout hat?

Options
I have a shaggy pixie cut and tend to work out first thing in the morning when my hair is a disaster. Right now I've just been throwing on a beanie but it gets HOT. Ball caps are okay but my hair still sticks out everywhere. Suggestions for a breatheable hat that keeps my hair together?

Replies

• snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Use a sweatband. I can't do any exercising without mine.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I always wear a bandana. You can fold it and wear it across your forehead like a headband. Or you can fold it and wear it like a skull cap.
  • aki619
    aki619 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I really like the Buff Brand headwear. They are very versatile and can be worn like a headband, or a hat (kinda sorta), and lots of other ways when you're not working out. I use mine to keep my long hair tamed while I sleep, but also when I'm out an about to keep flyaways at bay. And they come in lots of different designs and are super cute!
  • scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I have the opposite problem. No hair, so I have a wide variety of hats to protect against the sun and cold.
    • Cool weather running hat. Brooks list the temperatures on their hats, and they are pretty good. I use one listed for 50F and below, and it works good in the 30s and 40s. It's too hot mid-50s or higher
    • Warm weather running hat. Brooks again, this one is listed 65F +. And it's perfectly fine from 60F to 100F+.
    • Headsweats beanie for under a cycling helmet. Also great for staying wet if it's doused, but you probably don't want that.
    • A couple of running winter hats.
  • SignpostPsycho
    SignpostPsycho Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    aki619 wrote: »
    I really like the Buff Brand headwear. They are very versatile and can be worn like a headband, or a hat (kinda sorta), and lots of other ways when you're not working out. I use mine to keep my long hair tamed while I sleep, but also when I'm out an about to keep flyaways at bay. And they come in lots of different designs and are super cute!

These are so neat! Went ahead and got one to try out. Thanks so much!