Fastest way to shed fat

Options
torsaer
torsaer Posts: 211 Member
please tell me what it is!! I have 8 days to go before I hit the beach and need some quick shredding to happen before then! All ideas gratefully received...

Replies

• runslikeagirl
    runslikeagirl Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Well if you are a runner... run up some hills... Same for if you bike!! I love hills!!!!!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Avoid the salt, keep carbs under 100 grams a day and drink lots of water. That's all you can do in 8 days.:smile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Eat well, with lots of protein, and exercise hard including strength training. You might not shed many *pounds* but those you do will be from fat.
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Eat more protein...
  • cgeiser1
    cgeiser1 Posts: 145
    Options
    I have no idea but I am in the same boat. I'm just hitting the gym everyday, and trying to keep my calories to 1300.
  • dxing
    dxing Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Eat chicken/turkey breast, tuna, broccoli, celery, spinach, and olive oil. Eat 6 meals per day consisting of these items only.

So for example:

3 oz chicken breast
    2 cups broccoli
    1 tbsp olive oil

Granted you'll gain all the fat back, and probably more.
  • tmston2
    tmston2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow! all i can say is "GOOD LUCK WIT THAT", & let us know how that works out! :-D

but i can say about everyone here is pretty correct

1). run like crazy, run b4 weights, if you have to choose between run & weights RUN DARN IT!! ( 20min. min - 40min. max)

2). restrict caloric intake to 1200/day (only fluids is water, and plenty of it)

3) only chicken breast & cucumbers, breakfast lunch, & dinner, maybe a lil sweet potatoe (can switch chicken wit turkey
    one day, tuna nxt day, chicken again in the rotation

4) RUN

5). Run
  • suprfast
    suprfast Posts: 49
    Options
    Avoid the salt, keep carbs under 100 grams a day and drink lots of water. That's all you can do in 8 days.:smile:

this person is correct. Only thing to say is plan ahead next time. This is where the rip off supplement companies start raping peoples wallets. You will not lose 50lbs in 2 hours, you will not get a six pack over night, you will not lose anything but weight in your wallet.

think lifestyle change not crash course.