Looking for positive-minded friends

Hi, my name is Carolina and I'm 29 years old. I'm new here and I'd love to meet joyful, compassionate people who are all for motivating themselves and others and who have an overall positive view of life and their fitness journey. This is very important to me because I think we can feed off of each others' enthusiasm and I'd love to know what you do to stay happy and on track.

I hope you will let me learn from you.

Much gratefulness,
-Caro

Replies

• JoeB71
    JoeB71 Posts: 115 Member
    Welcome to MFP & best of luck on your journey to better health & fitness.
  • lildee4567
    lildee4567 Posts: 14
    Add me. I need a positive friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mindysreadyforchange
    mindysreadyforchange Posts: 103 Member
    Hi Carolina!!!

Nice to *meet* you! I would love to be your friend! I am needing the same thing in my life! Add me!!!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Welcome to MFP! I'll send you a friend request. :smile: I was actually *just* contemplating the power of positivity and thinking about how I want to make a conscious effort to not contribute to the world's negativity. I see in your profile that you do Reiki - I have friends that are practiced Reiki practitioners, but I'm not super familiar with it myself. I think it's pretty awesome, though!
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    hi carolina go ahead and add me as a friend the more support the better. i am called laura i'm 29 and needing motivation to keep the healthy eating going this time. good luck in reaching your goals.
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    :flowerforyou: I am positive~~~
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 847 Member
    Hi and welcome! This really is a great site. I love it and have never stayed the course this long; without this site, I know that I would not be this far along!
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Feel free to add me. No room for negative nancy's on my friends list...only positivity!!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 731 Member
    Will add you too - am very positive in my outlook towards that - we are all in control of our future (or it's sabotage) so the first step is thinking how much we can achieve with the right mind set - let's kick *kitten* together :-)
  • Cherry21
    Cherry21 Posts: 7
    I'm all formotivation if you would like to add me that would be great! encouragement is always good
  • Collinsky
    Collinsky Posts: 593 Member
    You can add me! Positive is my middle name. :happy:

ETA I also would enjoy adding friends who are positive, as well, so anyone else can feel free to add me if you fit the bill.
  • Car0lina82
    Car0lina82 Posts: 22
    Thank you everyone for responding! I'm very happy and humbled that you're allowing me into your [virtual, fitness] lives. Let's rock this! :)
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Hi Carolina,
    Nice to meet ya. :smile: I think we can all create positivity starting by simply putting a smile on our face. :happy: Like everyone else, I have my days where I have to work at it a bit more. I think you'll find this a site full of wonderfully amazing people, I have!
    I'd be honored to call you my "friend" I'll put in a friend request.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    request sent :smile: