Looking for fellow MOTIVATORS :)

Options
My name is Candida. I've been on MFP for about six years. I've just recently really gotten into being active again. I'm finally putting my foot down and getting healthy. I'm looking for fellow motivators that are going to push me like I push them. I want positive, upbeat people that are going to kick my butt if I falter and I promise to do the same! :)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,210 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Good luck. :)
  • Candida83
    Candida83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you. :smiley:
  • brishawnbaby
    brishawnbaby Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Are you looking to gain or lose? I'm looking for workout Buddies
  • Sweetincense4iam
    Options
    How are you planning to motivate each other... logging into this page every day? I am new to this ....I don't want to have to pay for weight watchers...
  • Candida83
    Options
    I'm trying to lose. I've lost thirteen pounds in the last 23 days. I have about 40 more to go. :p
  • Candida83
    Options
    How are you planning to motivate each other... logging into this page every day? I am new to this ....I don't want to have to pay for weight watchers...

Basically just being encouraging and positive! Post as much as you can on other's posts, being a smile to their face, give them that extra oomph they need to go the extra mile! :D
  • TaraDeNucci
    TaraDeNucci Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'll add anyone :D
  • lorireneestudner
    Options
    I'm starting here per my nutritionists recommendation. I am a good weight but have to learn to change my eating habits to bring my A1C down. Does anyone have any idea how to program that in my goals, or any suggestions? Please advise and thank you!
  • JacquiH73
    JacquiH73 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Candida83 wrote: »
    I'm trying to lose. I've lost thirteen pounds in the last 23 days. I have about 40 more to go. :p

Well done!

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • LaurelCristen
    LaurelCristen Posts: 10 Member
    Options

Have you seen your newsfeed? that may sound like a dumb question but I was on MFP here for a LONG time before I discovered this whole social media side of it. It's a lot like facebook, you will see your friends status updates. It has really helped me, especially when it comes to finding new and creative ways to alternate or step up my food and exercise habits.
  • LaurelCristen
    LaurelCristen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for MFP support buddies too but I can't find the friend request thingy on here so please friend me :)